It’s hard to summarize everything that happened in these past 2 years.
The whole story is more fit for a book than for a blog post.
In the meantime here is a quick recap of the most relevant and high-level topics/news I’d like to share today:
- The latest stable version (Version 18.104.22.168) is just released – and it is our best version ever
- From version 3.4 to version 3.6 we finished developing the modules for invoicing, costs and expenses, risks, and forms. Plus a ton of fixes, UX improvements, and overall system performance.
- We’ll be rolling out the latest version to all clients starting today and through the upcoming weeks.
- We are working on a ton more improvements and new features.
- We moved our repository from Sourceforge to Github. So stay tuned therefor updates on the Community Edition
- We are working on an updated website to make it easier to engage with us and provide more updates on our activities
- We’ve used the Feng Office Enterprise Edition as the core foundation to a new product we’re launching designed specifically for technical professional services (specifically engineering, geotechnical and environmental consultants).
Check out the latest version our and give us your feedback!
If you want Feng Office for your business or professional organization and would like to check out the Professional or Enterprise Editions, please contact us and we’ll gladly do a personalized demo for you (Note that we are requesting you submit email accounts with your business domain. Because of ever increasing demand on our time we are currently ignoring 99% of requests coming from generic email addresses).
Oh, and to answer some of the most recent FAQ:
- We are fully GDPR compliant.
- Yes, we are working on a PHP 7 (And MySQL 8) release