Author Topic: 1.2.0.1 minor bugs  (Read 9483 times)

man2004

• View Profile
1.2.0.1 minor bugs
« on: February 19, 2009, 03:02:29 pm »
In 1.2.0.1 using IE6,

1. In the task overview panel, when I move the cursor over the Print icon, "Missing lang.js: print all groups" is displayed.

2. Cannot use the "Move to trash" to delete just one milestone without any tasks underneath in the task overview panel. I need to go to the detail panel to delete it. It will work if there are tasks underneath the milestone.

3. In IE6, in the overview panel, the "View as list" button is overlapped with the Workspace name. I can also click any area at the same horizontal position of the Workspace name to go to list view.

ignacio

• View Profile
Re: 1.2.0.1 minor bugs
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2009, 09:33:44 am »
Hi,

We don't support IE6, but some of those issues are independent of the browser.

1) There is a missing text on the translations. Will be fixed.

2) The buttons on the top toolbar don't affect milestones. There may be a usability issue there as the user would think that it does.

Thanks for the report.

lp1610

• Freshman
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2009, 12:24:39 pm »
Hi,

regarding the third issue:

3. In IE6, in the overview panel, the "View as list" button is overlapped with the Workspace name. I can also click any area at the same horizontal position of the Workspace name to go to list view.

it is depending from the screen resolution.
On my  desktop I have the same issue but on my notebook it looks fine.

man2004

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2009, 02:42:43 pm »
2) The buttons on the top toolbar don't affect milestones. There may be a usability issue there as the user would think that it does.

Why the buttons on the top toolbar don't affect milestones? Those actions also apply to milestones.

ignacio

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2009, 08:46:54 pm »
Yes, maybe it should apply to milestones too. But the original purpose of the checkbox next to the milestones is to select all of its tasks, not to select the milestone itself. When you group by asignee for example, you'll have that checkbox too, but you wouldn't want to trash the user when the checkbox is checked.