Author Topic: Icons  (Read 2821 times)

Fabianb

• View Profile
Icons
« on: October 08, 2009, 10:00:24 am »
Hi guys,

first of all, this application is awesome, thanks for coding this nice piece of software.

I just performed a fresh installation on my server, and it all went well except minor graphical issues. In certain areas of the systems, icons are not displayed.

For instance, in the left-side column (workspace navigation) no icons are displayed next to each workspace. Also, mostly with sub-menus (e.g. email section -> the subsections of "By State" / "By Classification" etc. ), icons are not displayed next to the next.

EDIT: Just noticed that when creating workspace, "workspace colour" cannot be selected either as no icons are displayed.

EDIT 2: Attached please find a screenshot of how the workspace navpanel SHOULD look like, and how it LOOKS like.

I reckon it is some false folder setting in some of the css files. Could you please advise on this?

Cheers,
F
« Last Edit: October 08, 2009, 09:07:28 pm by Fabianb »

Fabianb

• View Profile
Re: Icons
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2009, 05:28:47 am »
Come on guys, anyone? I also noticed that it differs between browsers. It looks better under Safari, but still not like it is supposed to be (as in the demo version).

Cheers,
F

a2opinion

• Christian
    • View Profile
    • A Second Opinion
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2009, 05:20:04 pm »
looking at your image I can see that the color icons are present.  A quick look via the developer tools in IE8 (or firebug in FF) shows me that they are CSS background images applied to an image called s.gif

could it be possible that for some reason the path to s.gif for you is broken? or the file is not present?

s.gif should be in the root directory of opengoo, if it's not there you can make one and toss it in.  s.gif is just a 1*1px clear gif.

Fabianb

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2009, 12:09:57 am »
Awesome, thank you very much for that.

Pet

• Global Moderator
  • Always mining for solutions!
    • View Profile
    • The Bet!
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2009, 08:31:57 pm »
Usually it's a problem with ftp, you could just re upload the necessary files.

cheers
Support OpenGoo - Sponsor a Feature! | Follow me on Twitter | OG Support Chat | Did you turn debugging on?