Author Topic: Working for 2 days, suddenly jumping to Installation screen  (Read 7615 times)

robrob

• View Profile
Working for 2 days, suddenly jumping to Installation screen
« on: February 13, 2009, 05:18:44 pm »
Hi,

After having OpenGoo installed and running for two days so far, all I get when calling up the page is the Installation welcome screen. The database is fine, nothing has changed, and it seems as if this is coming out of thin air. When I type in the database details, it comes back with an error message and tells me:

Failed to import database construction. MySQL said: Table 'og_administration_tools' already exists

...and then the whole game starts over and I'm at the install screen again.

I can't log in or access my data. Clearing cookies doesn't help. The owner company has a client_of_id of 0 in the database. The last backup I tried to make with the backup function didn't produce any results (or any backup) whatsoever.

I'm really lost since I was so happy about finding OpenGoo but now it just locked me out entirely. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

robrob

• View Profile
Re: Working for 2 days, suddenly jumping to Installation screen
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2009, 05:43:21 pm »
Ok I hardcoded the database credentials into config/config.php and at least I'm back in now. The config.php file on the server somehow got wiped/overwritten and returned false. Note this happened without me changing anything either in the db or on the server. This looks like a bug to me.

Anyway, in the course of trying to get this to work again, I dropped the table "og_administration_tools. I did back the entries up but not the field names. Can anyone please let me know the 5 field names for this table so that I can recreate it and import the two rows it had?

Thanks.

Todd

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2009, 01:47:58 pm »
I attached a screenshot to help.

id
name
controller
action
order

Hope this helps.

ignacio

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2009, 01:32:49 pm »
Hi rob,

There was a bug that if you accessed the public/install dir it would overwrite your config file. It will be fixed in 1.2 released tomorrow.

robrob

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2009, 05:36:45 pm »
Thanks Todd, that's just what I needed.

Ignacio, that sounds great - looking forward to it. Thanks!