Author Topic: Tools for translation work  (Read 7742 times)

conrado

• Administrator
  • Conrado
    • View Profile
    • Feng Office
    • Email
Tools for translation work
« on: February 02, 2009, 01:40:02 pm »
OpenGoo has a set of tools for aiding the work of people translating language files.

Enabling the tools
These tools may not be enabled in your OpenGoo installation. In order to enable them you have to edit the file:

public/tools/access.php

there you have to add the name of the file that implements the tool you want to use.

Example:
Code: [Select]
'translate.php'
in the array:
Code: [Select]
return array('combine.php', 'checklang.php');
Accessing the tools
To access the translation tools you should enter the following address in your browser:
<your OpenGoo installation URL>/public/tools/

Check lang
The Check lang script allows you to compare translation files in some locale with translation files in english. If you are translating OpenGoo to a new locale this script can help you detect what translation keys you have missed.

Translate OpenGoo
The Translate OpenGoo tool allows you to translate OpenGoo to a locale other than en_us, by putting the translation string to the right of the string key and the en_us string.

Your Web Server needs permissions to write on the 'language' folder for this tool to function.
Get Official Support for your Feng Office. Support the development team. Sign up for a Free Trial here.

AlfieTheo

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Tools for translation work
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2024, 06:49:26 am »
I?ve been searching for some decent stuff on the subject and haven't had any luck up until this point, You just got a new biggest fan!..   Zwembad bouwen

AlfieTheo

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2024, 06:56:46 am »
Thanks for the informative and helpful post, obviously in your blog everything is good..   Zwembaden

AlfieTheo

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2024, 06:58:03 am »
I liked your article and I hope you will have many entries or more   Zonnepanelen Leuven

AlfieTheo

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2024, 06:59:18 am »
I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.   Zonnepanelen Leuven

AlfieTheo

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2024, 07:00:22 am »
I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well..   Zonnepanelen installateur

AlfieTheo

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2024, 07:01:40 am »
Great tips and very easy to understand. This will definitely be very useful for me when I get a chance to start my blog.   Laserontharing

AlfieTheo

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2024, 07:02:41 am »
Hi to everybody, here everyone is sharing such knowledge, so it?s fastidious to see this site, and I used to visit this blog daily   Zonnepanelen

AlfieTheo

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2024, 07:04:14 am »
Your blog provided us with valuable information to work with. Each & every tips of your post are awesome. Thanks a lot for sharing. Keep blogging,   Laserontharing

AlfieTheo

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2024, 07:05:16 am »
I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well..   Zwembad aanleggen

AlfieTheo

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2024, 07:06:17 am »
I recently found many useful information in your website especially this blog page. Among the lots of comments on your articles. Thanks for sharing.   Spouwmuur isoleren

AlfieTheo

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2024, 07:07:24 am »
Hi to everybody, here everyone is sharing such knowledge, so it?s fastidious to see this site, and I used to visit this blog daily   Zwembad aanleggen

AlfieTheo

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2024, 07:08:34 am »
A good blog always comes-up with new and exciting information and while reading I have feel that this blog is really have all those quality that qualify a blog to be a one   Polyester zwembad

AlfieTheo

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2024, 07:09:34 am »
There is definately a great deal to know about this subject. I like all of the points you've made.   Zonnepanelen Oost-Vlaanderen

AlfieTheo

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2024, 07:10:35 am »
This is a great post. I like this topic.This site has lots of advantage.I found many interesting things from this site. It helps me in many ways.Thanks for posting this again.   Inox zwembad