Author Topic: Rtl theme  (Read 16849 times)

Reza Faghihi

• Freshman
    • View Profile
    • Email
Rtl theme
« on: December 22, 2010, 09:45:54 am »
hi there here is rtl theme for feng office 1.7 and later if you are interested please report bugs there is also svn access available for people who are intersted in persian localization and adding rtl support to feng please contact me if you want to access svn repo  it not public yet i hope we can make it public in near future

http://www.eparax.com/feng/persian.zip

franponce87

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Rtl theme
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2010, 11:47:23 am »
Hi Faghihi, once again, thanks a lot for all your contribution! We would like to test it out before launching it, but we have been quite busy fixing some bugs and others.
Anyway, if any other person makes use of it, please let us all know your feedback!

Best regards,
Francisco
Would you like to install Feng Office Professional or Enterprise Edition in your servers? No problem! Read this article!

Reza Faghihi

• Freshman
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2010, 12:05:04 pm »
tnx franponce
i sent you svn access information for accessing nightly builds there is also bug tracking system available for localization if any one interested we can provide access to tracker system

franponce87

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2010, 12:24:05 pm »
Hi Faghihi, thank you once again to you and your team for collaborating with Feng Office. I am now replying you your private messages.

Keep up the good work! :)

Best regards,
Francisco
Would you like to install Feng Office Professional or Enterprise Edition in your servers? No problem! Read this article!

amin

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2015, 02:21:35 pm »
Dear Reza Haghighi,

The link to the theme for RTL, in particular Persian, is rather old and seems broken. I wonder if there is an updated version of the theme, to be used for Persian.

Thank you.

LowellEX

• View Profile
    • Email
Rtl t
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2015, 03:48:44 pm »
Cool. Is there any of this we can maybe work into the default themes themselves, so they work out-of-the-box with RTL languages?

лучшие пляжи кемера фото
посмотреть барселона ювентус
шри ланка из екатеринбурга горящие туры
отель royal azur 5 макади
отель serenity fun city 5 египет макади