Author Topic: Fixed : beta 1.2 Compress document error - ZIP module inactive  (Read 14569 times)

setekh

• View Profile
Fixed : beta 1.2 Compress document error - ZIP module inactive
« on: January 21, 2009, 06:04:13 pm »
Caught Exception in AutoLoader : exception 'Exception' with message 'Could not find class file for "ZIPARCHIVE" in
....\environment\classes\AutoLoader.class.php:105 Stack trace#0
....\AutoLoader.class.php(111): AutoLoader->loadclass('ZIPARCHIVE') #1
....\functions.php(33): AutoLoader->loadclass('ZIPARCHIVE') #1
...\application\controllers\FilesController.class.php(1741):__autoload(ZIPARCHIVE'') #3
... I am an idiot :) i have not enabled the ZIP module in apache - sorry my fault..
did not delete the post because someone may get the same error, being stupid like me :) Can OpenGoo check if the module is loaded and if not display a message and not throw an error?
« Last Edit: January 21, 2009, 06:11:47 pm by setekh »

ignacio

• View Profile
Re: Fixed : beta 1.2 Compress document error - ZIP module inactive
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2009, 01:23:52 pm »
You are no idiot! :)

We should have mentioned somewhere that you need the zip extension in order to be able to use this (and some other features like backup and automatic upgrade). Even more, we should support this feature when the zip extension is not enabled, by using auxiliary classes, but that's yet to come.

If someone goes through the same problem please let us know here, because if we see that this is a common issue it may increase our priority on supporting this without the need for the zip extension.

Thanks.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2009, 05:46:05 pm by ignacio »

djkatscan

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2009, 05:43:31 pm »
I have also received this same error, in v1.1

aerotecnicademexico

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2009, 06:52:26 pm »
I have wamp installed, and the same error pops up when I try to start the backup process, the thing is, I don't know how to enable the "zip module" on apache. can anybody help me?

Zori

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2009, 04:10:01 am »
I have the same problem and my service provider doesn't want to include ZIP module to the service package  :(

shogun

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2009, 06:47:31 am »
Same for me.
I think a solution to implement an option to (un)zip files in OG - without the modification of the apache server (for them who have no access, like me ;)) - is a helpful feature for admin (backup/upgrade) and user (multiple upload). So I would be glad if there will be a way to use it without the apache module!

myasirbaig

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2009, 08:37:28 am »
I'm getting the same error while taking backup plz. help me out.

ignacio

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2009, 12:24:56 pm »
Version 1.3.1 is supposed to detect if the server doesn't have the php-zip extension enabled and then use a custom PHP class for zipping. Version 1.4 beta improves a little bit detection of when the server doesn't have the php-zip extension. Try if 1.4 beta fixes the problem. If not, are you getting exactly the same error as described here on top? Have you checked file 'cache/log.php'?

holgerhubbs

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2009, 11:57:04 pm »
I have version 1.3.1 installed... and I would also like to use the backup and update feature without the need for further configuration.  ;)
« Last Edit: April 24, 2009, 11:59:05 pm by holgerhubbs »