Author Topic: Hi from Bulgaria  (Read 7195 times)

setekh

• View Profile
Hi from Bulgaria
« on: January 21, 2009, 03:12:02 am »
I think that OpenGoo is great.. i would like to use it as a production environment is that possible ? Can i use it in a commercial environment ? I would like to donate something if i manage to install your product in a commercial environment - how we can do that. Can i expect some kind of support, i do not expect any better treatment than the other users because i donate, but i will need some help, is the development team willing to help people that are going to distribute and promote opengoo?

Also i can't see how to delete the Tags, if you delete the object the tag stays and can not be removed...

Thanks
« Last Edit: January 21, 2009, 03:31:55 am by setekh »

conrado

• Administrator
  • Conrado
    • View Profile
    • Feng Office
    • Email
Re: Hi from Bulgaria
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2009, 10:19:47 am »
Hi. Nice to meet you, and thank you for your nice message!

Yes, version 1.1 is the latest stable version, recommended for production environment. Version 1.2 Beta has just been released, but it is for testing and evaluation purposes only.

Yes, you can also use it in commercial environments.

We do provide professional support. See our offering at the FengOffice Website.

We are actively looking for people and companies to partner for distribution and promotion of OpenGoo/FengOffice. You can definitely count with our help and support.

Tag management is currently being improved (Poor thing has been neglected for too long now). Check out version 1.2 Beta for some of the improvements.
Get Official Support for your Feng Office. Support the development team. Sign up for a Free Trial here.

setekh

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2009, 05:25:18 am »
I have cleared up the translation and will upload it this weekend,s o in the beginning of the new week a Bulgarian translation for v.1.2 will be probably widely available.

conrado

• Administrator
  • Conrado
    • View Profile
    • Feng Office
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2009, 07:44:57 pm »
Cool!!!

благодаря!
Get Official Support for your Feng Office. Support the development team. Sign up for a Free Trial here.