Author Topic: Completed Tasks in the calendar  (Read 5359 times)

afro

• View Profile
Completed Tasks in the calendar
« on: January 05, 2009, 12:37:38 am »
Hi,

Before starting, I feel the need to thank the people behind OpenGoo and for their fantastic work and dedication to its development.

There's one feature I haven't found in any of the platforms dealing with project management (dotproject, collabtiv...) and I havn"t found it either : Seeing completed task on the calendar.
We work a lot with calendars here and need to see on it when something is completed. On Opengoo, as soon as a task is completed at 100%, it just disappears from the calendar and we need to go to the task list for checking it.
Could we have a filter in the calendar to see completed tasks (in light grey for example so that we don't see them as pending tasks) ?

Thank you.

ignacio

• View Profile
Re: Completed Tasks in the calendar
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2009, 04:43:52 pm »
Agree that it would be useful to have that feature. I will add it to our feature request list.

afro

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2009, 08:02:16 pm »
Thanks a lot Ignacio, I'm looking forward for this update.

rportinga

• View Profile
    • Bauer Bros. Construction, Inc.
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2009, 11:51:34 pm »
most stuff I've used, like on my palm for example, have a simple toggle for displaying or not displaying completed item... would be nice to implement it that way, maybe with user option for default setting?
Rob Portinga
Bauer Bros. Construction, Inc.

afro

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2009, 10:18:27 am »
Exactly, that was the way I was thinking about it. It would make it perfectly optional for people who don't need it and at the same time.
Indeed, this filter already exists under the "task" tab with the status "complete"/"pending" and the filters.
If this filter could be present in the calendar, that would make my day.