Author Topic: Problems with chargebacks  (Read 473 times)

Justik

• Freshman
    • View Profile
Problems with chargebacks
« on: August 17, 2022, 07:17:38 am »
Hi, as an online store owner I am facing chargebacks, so far they do not exceed 1-5pc per month. But if this number grows I need, it will be bad. How to avoid chargebacks?

lucity

• Freshman
    • View Profile
Re: Problems with chargebacks
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2022, 07:19:12 am »
At this point you have a frivolous number of chargebacks. How many total purchases per month do you have on your site? If more than a thousand, then that's the number of chargebacks of course.

Justik

• Freshman
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2022, 07:20:07 am »
If I had 1,000 sales a month, I wouldn't even worry about so many chargebacks, but when I only sell 300-400 items a month. That number of chargebacks makes me think twice.

lucity

• Freshman
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2022, 07:22:11 am »
To protect your business from this type of fraud, you need to monitor all transactions and collect information about the reliability of the client. To do this, it is better to use special software to protect against chargebacks https://chargebackhit.com/blog/chargeback-protection/. Such programs collect information from several sources and, analyzing it, offer a solution for returning payment to a client. Here in this article, you can read everything about chargeback management software.