Author Topic: using jalali date in Feng  (Read 7533 times)

saman

• View Profile
using jalali date in Feng
« on: February 04, 2011, 05:23:47 pm »
i want write jalali date plugin for feng in this topic (http://forums.fengoffice.com/index.php?topic=5154.0) has been discussed about this issue but unfortunately no conclusion or action is , now i need some exp of plugins and help about this problem :)

note : jalali is name of the Persian Calender  , like Gregorian calendar .
More : Wikipedia : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persian_calendar

franponce87

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: using jalali date in Feng
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2011, 11:00:52 am »
Hi saman,

Welcome to Feng Office Forums! You should get in contact with Faghihi in order to see how is the persian development and coming, and you may be able to help him and all those involved in that task!

Best regards,
Francisco
Would you like to install Feng Office Professional or Enterprise Edition in your servers? No problem! Read this article!

saman

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2011, 03:12:33 am »
I've been calling them and unfortunately did not answer here, I raised with the original developers could help make this program is it unreasonable demands?
Please help I am grateful.

franponce87

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2011, 04:14:59 pm »
Have you also tried contacting friendfa? He has also been working on this.
Sorry but for the time being we are not going to implement the calendar ourselves, that is why we were waiting for Faghihi's and friendfa's response..

Best regards,
Francisco
Would you like to install Feng Office Professional or Enterprise Edition in your servers? No problem! Read this article!

Reza Faghihi

• Freshman
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2011, 06:32:07 pm »
dear saman this my email
address: datairan@gmail.com
and our tel : 02122831616
you can call by phone line everyday between 9 am to 5 pm i apologize if we droped your email we had some difficulty with our server during past two week you should probably know that internet connection also was a mess in the region in past two week ;)