Author Topic: Post and Comments (Facebook alike)  (Read 2383 times)

rodeus

• View Profile
Post and Comments (Facebook alike)
« on: January 20, 2011, 01:32:49 pm »
Actually when posting, adding a comment to a context object, the comments gets one bellow the others.
1- How to make that the inverse and Have the latest one on top ?
2- How is it possible to change / add a comment feature so it is possible to comment a comment ?

Ex:
I post a comment#1, then someone adds another different comment#2 and then a 3rd person adds comment#3 about the comment #1. It is hard to follow the comments hierarchy. Simpler would be to enable comments over a user comment.

icfw

• View Profile
Re: Post and Comments (Facebook alike)
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2011, 05:47:01 pm »
I have requested something similar in the recent past from the administrators specifically the idea of have the 'inverse' listing of comments, however, the administrators have stated that this feature is not in their plan of development. They suggested to finance the project and they'll do it. To finance this specific project, as I was informed by the Feng Office officials through an email is around $1,200. 

rodeus

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2011, 10:08:03 pm »
This is the answer I also got from management, but the price was different !

- Costs of required feature is US$ 2160. (one time cost)
   Hernán Viña | Account executive

franponce87

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2011, 12:01:16 pm »
Hi rodeus, welcome to Feng Office Forums.
Regarding the specific feature, if you both dig up a bit in the forum, you will notice someone has already developed it.
You should also take into account that the values given to certain developments take the scope of it into account, which sometimes may be quite bigger than the final user thinks it is. It also takes into consideration all the development time and testing it takes, and the possibility that it may crash other features, as well as the time the Feng Office developers have to spare for customized developments.

Best regards,
Francisco
Would you like to install Feng Office Professional or Enterprise Edition in your servers? No problem! Read this article!

icfw

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2011, 10:33:44 am »
Dear administrator,

that is a great news. When will this feature be incorporated in the feng office installation/upgrade and so become available  to the general public?

Thanks.
.Mirsad