Author Topic: gelSheet/fengoffice  (Read 3335 times)

acsey

• View Profile
gelSheet/fengoffice
« on: January 19, 2011, 11:26:13 pm »
Hello All,

This is on linux server redhat latest(ish)/ lightspeed/ phpsuexe to best of my knowledge.

I installed the "gelSheet w/ fengoffice" release (gelsheet 1.02/fengoffice 1.7.2) and from the start got a 404 error when I hit "New" and "Spreadsheet."
Documents and Presentations worked fine.

I changed directory permissions read/write at: /fengoffice/public/assets/javascript/gelSheet...

Then the spreadsheet works great. My light testing of summing rows works fine.

But...

I have an error when trying to save the sheet:
"Ups!!! Sorry, Book has not received properly to server. Be aware you are running an alpha version."

When trying to export I get:

({"success":false,"type":"ERROR","number":401,"description":"Ups!!! Sorry, Book has not received properly to server. Be aware you are running an alpha version.","data":null,"contents":null,"next":null})

If someone can point me to the files that need to be worked on to fix these problems, I'd like to help fix them...

Regards

franponce87

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: gelSheet/fengoffice
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2011, 11:38:57 am »
Welcome to Feng Office Forums! I am sorry to disappoint you but right now the GelSheet editor still is in Alpha stage... however, I suggest you to look at this page if you have not yet: http://www.gelsheet.org/

Best regards,
Francisco
Would you like to install Feng Office Professional or Enterprise Edition in your servers? No problem! Read this article!