Author Topic: TiddlyWiki for Collaboration  (Read 7243 times)

justforkicks

• View Profile
    • Email
TiddlyWiki for Collaboration
« on: December 04, 2008, 06:02:59 am »
Not sure if the readers of this forum have seen TiddlyWiki (http://www.tiddlywiki.com/). This is a brilliant SINGLE file Wiki that works both online and offline (developed in pure Javascript). It has all the features of a Wiki such as editing, saving, tagging and searching) and is simply super for collaboration. There are numerous plugins, extensions to the base version that  improve on the core functionality. We should consider having TiddlyWiki inside OpenGoo as it would increase the collaboration functionality many fold.

Amarcord

• View Profile
Re: TiddlyWiki for Collaboration
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2008, 09:01:56 am »
Hi,

It's already done! See this link where it's running: http://forums.opengoo.org/index.php?topic=425.msg1920#msg1920

(login: demo ; password: demo) then "wiki".

See also my comment (if you can read french).

conrado

• Administrator
  • Conrado
    • View Profile
    • Feng Office
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2008, 11:12:38 pm »
Cool! I missed the original French post.  :(

I definitely LOVE the idea. In fact, check this old post here.

I would definitely like to help push this forward. Oxydum, would you like to include this on the GooKore?
Get Official Support for your Feng Office. Support the development team. Sign up for a Free Trial here.

oxydum

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2008, 06:36:07 pm »
Hi Conrado,

Sure, I like it  ;D
(Just keep in mind that's a modified french release of the tiller, called teamtasks)
So, I'm just waiting for the developer's guide coming soon, especially  interesting^^ by Data thru Web services.
Propulsé par OpenGoo 1.5.3 sur Xampp Windows XP SP3