Author Topic: Calendar and contact sync  (Read 1676 times)

hurst75

• View Profile
    • Email
Calendar and contact sync
« on: December 28, 2010, 07:49:02 am »
Hi all.

I've recently installed FO on my webserver and all is going well. However, the idea that in 2011 (soon-to-be) there is no calendar sync or contact sync, is to be honest potential and major deal-breaker.
I am not office based and require info on my mobile to be in sync with whatever desk/server based software I choose to use.

I've read that there is one-directional sync with google calendar but for the life of me I cannot find the link-to-feed address. Please can someone point me in the the right direction.

In relation to the contact sync, does anyone have a workaround? Again I would be sync'ing with Google as I have an Android phone.

Your learn'ed responses will be most appreciated!

Many thanks in advance and Merry Christmas!

franponce87

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Calendar and contact sync
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2010, 09:28:56 am »
Hello, welcome to Feng Office Forums.
There are one way syncs provided.. In order to see the calendar one you need to go to Administration>General, and allow the option 'Show feed links'. Then you need to go to the Calendar tab and look for a button at your right -above Saturday column in the Week view-

For the time being, regarding the contacts sync you can import/export them anywhere (one way sync), but not doing a full synchronization.

About full synchronizations, right now we do not have such features, but if you happen to get someone to develop them or if you would like to help sponsoring them (you may do this contacting sales@fengoffice.com), we would be happy to add them in our next release.

Best regards,
Francisco
Would you like to install Feng Office Professional or Enterprise Edition in your servers? No problem! Read this article!