Author Topic: We really need invoicing:(  (Read 5160 times)

Capitan

• View Profile
We really need invoicing:(
« on: December 06, 2010, 01:06:38 am »
It's obvious the "invoicing" thread is dead.

I really don't understand why some people keep bringing up that it matters which country you are in.

This is NOT true.  Bamboo invoice doesn't have this problem, neither does simple invoice.  It doesn't matter the country/tax system if it's designed right.

Please add this feature!

internalkernel

• Freshman
    • View Profile
    • Tek Twelve
Re: We really need invoicing:(
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2010, 08:29:21 pm »
Hi, maybe not exactly the solution you're looking for... but I embedded Simple Invoices into an application tab in Feng.

Simple Invoices: http://www.simpleinvoices.org/

Simple Invoices has it's own shortcomings, but it works very well for what I need at the moment. Follow the Hello World thread to add an app tab into Feng. My entry in public/assetts/javvascript/og/layout.js is:
Code: [Select]
og.panels.invoices = new og.ContentPanel({
                        title: lang('invoices'),
                        id: 'invoices-panel',
                        iconCls: 'ico-invoices',
                        //refreshOnWorkspaceChange: true,
                        defaultContent: {
                                type: 'html',
                                data: '<iframe style="width:100%;height:100%;border:0" src="application/views/invoices/index.php"></iframe>'
                        }
                }),

Of course, this is essentially a dirty hack - so none of the data is shared between the two. But, it's a starting point. Hopefully this helps, I'm off to figure out how to enable/disable tabs...

Capitan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2011, 06:44:49 pm »
Thanks.   I just don't get why they don't release some kind of invoice plugin or something.  They say something to do with taxes, but that doesn't even make sense... make the tax part optional or not supported or something.  I just want data shared for clients between the two.

franponce87

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2011, 11:54:03 am »
Capitan, as you may have noticed, right now we do not have such feature and we are rather busy fixing, improving and developing others.
However, if you happen to get someone to develop it or if you would like to help sponsoring it (you may do this contacting sales@fengoffice.com), we would be happy to add it in our next release.

Best regards,
Francisco
Would you like to install Feng Office Professional or Enterprise Edition in your servers? No problem! Read this article!