Author Topic: Adding subscribers automatically...?  (Read 2263 times)

loucypher

• Freshman
    • View Profile
Adding subscribers automatically...?
« on: September 15, 2010, 07:48:05 am »
When I type in notes I would like them to be easily sent by e-mail to the users sharing a certain workspace.
Now, I can add every time all the subscribers manually, but... is there some way to do that automatically for a specific workspace?

~Lou

franponce87

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Adding subscribers automatically...?
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2010, 02:45:58 pm »
Yes, when you are adding the subscribers, click on the company name, and all the users from THAT company which HAVE ACCESS to that workspace, will be subscribed.

I hope that was what you were looking for..

Greetings!
Would you like to install Feng Office Professional or Enterprise Edition in your servers? No problem! Read this article!

stirton

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2010, 09:04:02 am »
Hi,

Correct me if I'm wrong but your suggestion still involves the submitter selecting a company to subscribe...

Now if Lou is asking what I think, and it's something I'm trying to do as well ... then what we want is some way to automatically email notifications to *all* members of a workspace when *any* changes are made to that workspace.

i.e. User A submits a document, users B-F are automatically emailed because they are part of a company/group associated with that workspace. You don't want User A to have to remember to subscribe for every new document they add.

Anyone know if this is possible already?

Thank you

stirton

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2010, 09:52:56 am »
Looks like the same question over here - http://forums.fengoffice.com/index.php?topic=4605.0

franponce87

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2010, 03:10:12 pm »
Hi stirton, welcome to Feng Office Forums!

Indeed it does, but what both of them mentioned involved when making notes, not any object in the workspace..
Right now there is no feature which notifies every user with access to a WS of the existence of a new object, unless the object creator subscribes it..
However, should you want to develop this feature yourself or help sponsoring it (you may do this contacting sales@fengoffice.com), we will be more than glad to add it in our next release

Best regards,
Francisco
Would you like to install Feng Office Professional or Enterprise Edition in your servers? No problem! Read this article!