Author Topic: Can't create tasks anymore  (Read 3011 times)

hsplinter

• Freshman
    • View Profile
Can't create tasks anymore
« on: October 14, 2010, 05:20:21 am »
After working with 1.7.2 for a while the tool won't let me create tasks anymore.
It tels me:

We are sorry, but Feng Office is not currently able to execute your request. An Error Report has been sent to the administrator

I don't get any reports. The rest of the tool seems to function within parameters.
I can create subtasks etc...

Please Advice

Kinds
« Last Edit: October 14, 2010, 07:21:40 am by hsplinter »

mpolichette

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Can't create tasks anymore
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2010, 03:49:46 pm »
I had this problem also, I don't know the resolution to this but the log file where the error is can be found in the cache folder as log.php

To fix it I ended up giving up and doing a re-install with a new database and just copying all of the data over from the old database... I guess thats a lazy mans solution  ;D

-Matt

franponce87

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2010, 02:38:50 pm »
It indeed is weird if you were once creating tasks and now you are not.
Check your permissions, and also remember to check cache/log.php and what is going on in your data base records

Best regards,
Francisco
Would you like to install Feng Office Professional or Enterprise Edition in your servers? No problem! Read this article!

hsplinter

• Freshman
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2010, 09:41:25 am »
Hi Mr F,

we have downgraded the environment to 1.7. and are up and running again. This is in the same environment and directory structure as the 1.7.2. The permissions are the same....

Thanks for your reply

franponce87

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2010, 10:35:38 am »
All right, that is another solution in a way of saying.. but have you checked your data base records and the log.php file?

Best regards,
Francisco
Would you like to install Feng Office Professional or Enterprise Edition in your servers? No problem! Read this article!