Author Topic: Link Object and Upload directory problems  (Read 1523 times)

logicheart

• View Profile
Link Object and Upload directory problems
« on: November 01, 2010, 10:57:48 am »
Hello...

In Upload directory there are thousand of files which shouldn't be there... These were test files uploaded but erased from Recycle Bin also... They should have been erased also from the Upoad directory... Why they remain there after complete deletion? The directory becomes huge after a while....

Also when i try  to Link an object, in the "Select and object..." window they appear as objects anything we have input in the program even if they are deleted... There are deleted test files, deleted emails anything appears as object... How can we cleanup these obsolete objects?

Thanks in advance...

franponce87

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Link Object and Upload directory problems
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2010, 04:16:30 pm »
About the upload directory, whenever you delete an email/file from the trash, it should also get deleted from the upload folder.
Remember that every single email is stored there as well..

I doubt this is the problem as otherwise you would not be able to do tons of things but.. have you checked the permissions?

Regarding the objects linking list, we have yet to fix some stuff there (for a future version), but this issue you mention should not be happening..

Best regards,
Francisco
Would you like to install Feng Office Professional or Enterprise Edition in your servers? No problem! Read this article!

logicheart

• View Profile
Re: Link Object and Upload directory problems
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2010, 05:56:02 am »
Hello...

Thank you for your quick reply...

I will look into permissions...

Best regards...