Author Topic: Bug tracking in FengOffice  (Read 6531 times)

ncbitman

• View Profile
Bug tracking in FengOffice
« on: October 26, 2010, 02:33:28 pm »
I really enjoy FengOffice.  It brings some sanity to specifying and executing customer projects.  Have you thought about integrating a bug tracking component?  If we are tracking project progress, why not track issues/feature requests as well.

Traq is a simple bug tracker that would fit nicely into FengOffice.   ;)

rlima

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Bug tracking in FengOffice
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2011, 05:37:56 pm »
This is an old topic but the idea is pretty valid. I have something to add to this idea: since bug tracking is already well stablished and have nice bug tracking software out there, why not integrate Feng Office with external software instead of developing a new solution for it?

For instance, calendar functions could be used to point when issues were opened and when they are due and if the user clicks the issue, he could be delivered the issue tracker information.

arslan

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2011, 09:48:11 am »
Hi

I am recently working on same idea, i have assignment for integration FO with mantis bug tracking. I have no clue how this can be accomplished. If you have any findings then please share

cabeza

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Feng Office
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2011, 05:34:34 pm »
It is an interesting project.
If you are willing to share the results and need help from the team contact us at contribute@fengoffice.com

gabrielcz

• Freshman
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2012, 09:00:51 pm »
It is an interesting project.
If you are willing to share the results and need help from the team contact us at contribute@fengoffice.com

Any upgrade of this?