Author Topic: Problems upgrading to 1.7.2  (Read 2294 times)

fengy

• Freshman
    • View Profile
Problems upgrading to 1.7.2
« on: October 19, 2010, 05:14:24 am »
Hi there,

I have a 1.7. feng installation.
I want to upgrade to 1.7.2

When I try to run the Automatic upgrade process the browser redirects me to /fengoffice/index.php?c=administration&a=auto_upgrade&version=1.7.2 and there's a blank page -> nothing happens(I've tried several times)

so I decided to go with the manual upgrade. I've downloaded the zip file.
It was not clear to me, whether to overwrite the existing files with the contents of the zip or to unzip the new version under my /fengoffice installation i.e. fengoffice/fengoffice
...so I've tried both of the options

1. If I unzip 1.7.2 under /fengoffice/fengoffice and go to public/upgrate -> nothing seems to happen -> there's no 1.7.2 option in the dropdown menu, so I can't upgrade

2. If I overwrite the files of my current installation with the files of 1.7.2 and go to /public/upgrade I can see the 1.7.2 version in the dropdown but the 1.7 options is missing. ...no luck again

Am I missing something?

Best

franponce87

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Problems upgrading to 1.7.2
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2010, 09:18:37 am »
The automatic upgrade has already been fixed a while back. Be aware you might find some problems when upgrading so check the latest topics in forum for it.

Have you checked out these docs yet?

Best regards,
Francisco

Would you like to install Feng Office Professional or Enterprise Edition in your servers? No problem! Read this article!

nextofsearch

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2011, 01:47:03 pm »
I don't think this is fixed since I have the same issue.

franponce87

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2011, 02:38:37 pm »
I don't think this is fixed since I have the same issue.

What you stated in the other thread actually is quite different from the problem he is experiencing..

Best regards,
Francisco
Would you like to install Feng Office Professional or Enterprise Edition in your servers? No problem! Read this article!