Author Topic: Official translation to Persian  (Read 31951 times)

franponce87

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Official translation to Persian
« on: October 01, 2010, 01:40:25 pm »
Here you will be able to get the latest official translation to Persian when available.
Right now, faghihi is finishing the Persian translation, as well as a RTL theme
Would you like to install Feng Office Professional or Enterprise Edition in your servers? No problem! Read this article!

Reza Faghihi

• Freshman
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Official translation to Persian
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2010, 09:22:23 am »
tnx franponce87 
i'll publish translated files so far in this forum in the separated post

franponce87

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2010, 03:51:48 pm »
Thanks faghihi!

The translation has been posted here
Would you like to install Feng Office Professional or Enterprise Edition in your servers? No problem! Read this article!

Reza Faghihi

• Freshman
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2010, 03:43:19 am »
thanks franponce87  the translation is almost finish but there is some issues with grammar duo to differences between English and Persian grammar some translated string should be re ordered to make sense especially when program it self concat  some string to gather i hope to finnish final translation by tomorrow
also i would be pleased to know if any one else wants to participate in persian localization i had setup svn repo and bugtracker  for persian localization so if someone wants to work as team we can control source code.
our working issues right now are
1- persian localization
2-Rtl theme ( for Rtl lang like Arabic & Hebrew)
3-iphone - ipad theme
4- Calendar conversion from Gregorian to Shamsi  date for farsi  and also Hijri Date fo Arabic 
tnx

franponce87

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2010, 08:34:17 am »
Sure! Take your time as I bet it must be rather hard :)
I do not understand how did you manage to apply the Persian language in LTR theme though (check the other thread heh).
Regarding the other features you have in mind, they sound great! If you and other people are able to carry them on we would be very happy to add them in a future version!

Best regards,
Francisco

Reza Faghihi

• Freshman
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2010, 01:20:21 pm »
we have some big issue ext js by its nature does not support rtl so in many case for eg toolbar menus its some how impossible to make complete rtl theme without modifying ext core js file so we are working on solution to make the less modifying core btw fengoffice naturally lacks some compatibility for some localization like Arabic and Persian for example we will be glad too see this changes in fengoffice core 
1- make it possible to choose different type of calendar for example shamsi or jalali date this could be handled by little config parameter
2- also template engine checks if language is rtl and rtl alternative for java scripts was available use them instead so we can add something like extall._rtl.js so if user changes its language back to english system does not broke
here is just the incomplete rtl theme its not complete yet and not well tested so i dont suggest to use it on running project

Reza Faghihi

• Freshman
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2010, 01:21:12 pm »
part2

franponce87

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2010, 12:37:15 pm »
Thanks for having contributed with the translation and the themes! Really appreciate it! We will have to test it later on before adding it though.
So, which files should I use? Part2 ones, or merge them both?

Best regards,
Francisco
« Last Edit: November 12, 2010, 12:39:06 pm by franponce87 »

Reza Faghihi

• Freshman
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2010, 05:26:31 am »
you should put both part
here is new language file it almost complete

Reza Faghihi

• Freshman
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2011, 03:30:55 pm »
after almost more than a year of hard work finally we are pleased to announce that persian localization is done 100 % + we started new fork project for persian users due to changes that we need todo in core so u can now have 2 way to choose
1-feng office + full rtl theme + full language translation but the persian calendar is not fully compatible
2- feng office persian fork so you can have all features that is listed  above + persian cal both native extjs cal + reesecal persian + sms integreation with magfa gateway

files are to big to attach here I'll post their links later

autorun

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2014, 01:28:00 pm »
I think the previous translations to persian are broken. i gonna translate it again, is there any help?