Author Topic: Hi from Ireland (also Italy and Poland) - Martino87r here  (Read 7030 times)

martino87r

• View Profile
    • Email
Hi from Ireland (also Italy and Poland) - Martino87r here
« on: December 07, 2008, 04:15:08 pm »
Hi folks, really good piece of software!!! Very nice GUI and i love it...

I'm still learning PHP but i'll be very interested on contributing to this awesome groupware.
Actually im rising my programming skills in PHP, since i was programming in C,C#, VB and (PG)-SQL from about 6 years. Also actually i SPEAK native Italian, native Polish and a very good English, so I can help with translations, documentation and any writing work.

For other duties let me learn PHP at a good lvl, but in the meantime it will be good if someone can send me a class map or a Scheme of OpenGoo to better understand its gears  ;)

Actually i'm employed as a Solution Architect (Junior):P, and i love everything that involve informations exchange and also Network understanding (like LAN, SME Networks, Security, SAN, NAS etc etc ;D)

So on.. for everything just contact me :)

P.S. I have a few ideas to write down... :)

ignacio

• View Profile
Re: Hi from Ireland (also Italy and Poland) - Martino87r here
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2008, 09:28:25 am »
Hi martino,

We are very happy to hear that you liked OpenGoo and that you want to contribute. :)

We don't yet have good documentation, we are slowly working on it. When we have something decent (hoepfully this week) we will post it in the wiki, and from there we hope that everyone contributes to improve it.

Of course, any questions you have about OpenGoo's architecture we can answer it on these forums.

Cheers.