Author Topic: Update to 1.7.2  (Read 8765 times)

PSchnittger

• View Profile
Update to 1.7.2
« on: September 21, 2010, 01:38:03 pm »
I was using auto update form rc3 to 1.7.2. Seems that nearly everything is working, but I there is at least one error:

"You still have 1 electronic mail in your folder..."

When trying to open my mails also an error occures:

We are sorry, but Feng Office is not currently able to execute your request. An Error Report has been sent to the administrator.

Same on Account and Comments...   :(

franponce87

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Update to 1.7.2
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2010, 02:25:16 pm »
Regarding the mail at your outbox, it means there still is an email which has not been sent yet somewhere in your email accounts. Make sure you go to "All" and look for it at the Outbox folder, and careful with the filters.. disable them all (by read/unread, classified, etc)

About the error.. it is rather odd. Does it happen when you try to open a recieved email? Any info at the log.php file?

Greetings!
Would you like to install Feng Office Professional or Enterprise Edition in your servers? No problem! Read this article!

PSchnittger

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2010, 02:29:29 pm »
I get the same error when I try to open the folder...  :-\

Are you talking about the server log or a special log of feng?
« Last Edit: September 21, 2010, 02:31:24 pm by PSchnittger »

PSchnittger

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2010, 02:35:26 pm »
I got it.

Thousends of error messages! Mainly mkdir during the update and actual

#1 DEBUG: SQL ERROR: Query failed with message 'Unknown column 'last_error_date' in 'field list'' - SELECT `id`, `user_id`, `name`, `email`, `email_addr`, `password`, `server`, `smtp_server`, `is_imap`, `incoming_ssl`, `incoming_ssl_port`, `smtp_port`, `smtp_use_auth`, `smtp_username`, `smtp_password`, `del_from_server`, `outgoing_transport_type`, `last_checked`, `is_default`, `signature`, `workspace`, `sender_name`, `last_error_date`, `last_error_msg`, `sync_addr`, `sync_server`, `sync_pass`, `sync_ssl`, `sync_ssl_port`, `sync_folder` FROM `og_mail_accounts` WHERE `id` = '1'
#2 FATAL: exception 'DBQueryError' with message 'Query failed with message 'Unknown column 'last_error_date' in 'field list''' in ...feng_sky/environment/library/database/adapters/AbstractDBAdapter.class.php:386

Aslak

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2010, 10:30:59 am »
Hi,

I got an error trying to upgrade from 1.7.rc2 ->1.7.2:

Code: [Select]
Upgrade Feng Office
Upgrade your Feng Office installation

Warning: Please backup your installation before upgrading!
Upgrade

Upgrade from: 1.7-rc2
Upgrade to: Feng Office 1.7.2

Config file found and loaded.
File '/config/config.php' exists and is writable
Folder '/config' exists and is writable
Folder '/cache' exists and is writable
Folder '/tmp' exists and is writable
Folder '/upload' exists and is writable
Extension 'mysql' is loaded
Extension 'gd' is loaded
Extension 'simplexml' is loaded
Upgrade script has connected to the database.
Test query has been executed. Its safe to proceed with database migration.
Failed to execute DB schema transformations. MySQL said: Duplicate entry 'notification_from_address' for key 2
Error upgrading to version 1.7.2

Any help?

Aslak

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2010, 10:53:10 am »
OK, I tried (as total newbie and completely incompetent with databases and mysql) to fix the problem.

I went straight to OpenGoo (as I figured that there must be an entry for "notification_from_address" because of error is about duplicate entry).

I got OpenGoo up and running (right version on lower right corner) but after login I get this error:

We are sorry, but Feng Office is not currently able to execute your request. An Error Report has been sent to the administrator.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2010, 11:53:06 am by Aslak »

Aslak

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2010, 11:08:19 am »
Debug mode gives this information:

Error (DBQueryError)
Query failed with message 'Unknown column 'last_error_date' in 'field list''
Error params:
File: …………../opengoo/environment/library/database/adapters/AbstractDBAdapter.class.php
Line: 386
Sql: SELECT `id`, `user_id`, `name`, `email`, `email_addr`, `password`, `server`, `smtp_server`, `is_imap`, `incoming_ssl`, `incoming_ssl_port`, `smtp_port`, `smtp_use_auth`, `smtp_username`, `smtp_password`, `del_from_server`, `outgoing_transport_type`, `last_checked`, `is_default`, `signature`, `workspace`, `sender_name`, `last_error_date`, `last_error_msg`, `sync_addr`, `sync_server`, `sync_pass`, `sync_ssl`, `sync_ssl_port`, `sync_folder` FROM `og_mail_accounts` WHERE `id` = '1'
Error number: 1054
Error message: Unknown column 'last_error_date' in 'field list'

franponce87

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2010, 04:07:38 pm »
From what you posted here I assume that you have fixed the problem?
Best regards,
Francisco
Would you like to install Feng Office Professional or Enterprise Edition in your servers? No problem! Read this article!

Aslak

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2010, 08:59:33 am »
No, that was another problem and was between CMS (ModX) and FengOffice when both were installed in filestucture in same server root and my browser was renderred dysfunctional.

This updating problem is still valid. I have not found any solution to this.

franponce87

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2010, 10:59:21 pm »
It seems like there might be a problem in the database script needed for the upgrade.. we are going to look at it once we can, but on the meantime if you are able to solve it somehow, feel free to post it here so other users may be aware of this.
Best regards,
Francisco

franponce87

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2010, 11:19:58 pm »
It seems that there might be a mistake in our script to update the database structure when upgrading to 1.7.2, so we will take a look whenever possible. In case you find a solution, please let us know here so other users with this same problem will be able to solve it as well.
Best regards,
Francisco

Niels

• View Profile
    • Vesper Interactive
« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2010, 04:09:36 pm »
I had the same, after upgrading feng acted weird saying I had unsent mails in outbox (must have been there for a year, I have email disabled), and feng opens on a new tab called "new tab".

the problem started when I upgraded and it said do you want to upgrade from 1.6.2 (I was using 1.7 though). The install couldn't finish because of the DB error.

When I reinstalled the old 1.7 files I get missing lang.js in every tab and workspace.

Needed to backup DB and all was fine, back to 1.7 BUT the config folder has a version file saying 1.6.2 !
Could that be the problem in upgrading ?
I never had an error on upgrading to 1.7, but still this file might confuse the updater?

Niels

xbert

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2010, 12:52:56 pm »
hi folks,

it helped in my case to update the 'mail_accounts' table in the database when upgrading from 1.7.0 to 1.7.2.

The message I received was:
Query failed with message 'Unknown column 'last_error_date' in 'field list''
Here's the sql to include some colums that were missing.
ALTER TABLE `mail_accounts` ADD COLUMN `last_error_date` DATETIME NOT NULL default '0000-00-00 00:00:00',
ADD COLUMN `last_error_msg` VARCHAR( 255 ) COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci NOT NULL default '',
ADD COLUMN `sync_addr` VARCHAR( 100 ) COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci NOT NULL ,
ADD COLUMN `sync_pass` VARCHAR( 40 ) COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci NOT NULL ,
ADD COLUMN `sync_server` VARCHAR( 100 ) COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci NOT NULL ,
ADD COLUMN `sync_ssl` BOOL NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
ADD COLUMN `sync_ssl_port` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '993',
ADD COLUMN `sync_folder` VARCHAR( 100 ) COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci NOT NULL ;

Hopefully that helps some others with this problem.

My regards - xbert

franponce87

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2010, 09:12:40 am »
Thanks for sharing that info xbert! I am sure it has helped several users.
Remember to check the following threads as well:

http://forums.fengoffice.com/index.php?topic=4821.0
http://forums.fengoffice.com/index.php?topic=4886.0

Best regards,
Francisco

Aslak

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2010, 04:48:34 pm »
Okay,

as a total newbie who does not speak SQL or PHP at all I am somewhat proud that I could (it looks it's working...) fix this problemo.

I new that I can not fix the scripts so I modified the SQL-database. I looked at the scripts and found from PastaFrolaUpgradeScript.class.php the string "notification_from_address" which was the string stated to be the duplicate entry in error message.

So I looked at the database and the script and found that in the database in config_options -table was a row which had this string. I could read from the script that it inserted same stuff into the database.

So I (after I had made a backup from everythin) deleted the row and tried again to upgrade -> no errors any more!

And voilá! It looks like it is working (fingers crossed). At least the version number is right!
« Last Edit: December 09, 2010, 08:12:20 pm by Aslak »