Author Topic: The new module - the register offer ? Nowy moduł - rejestr ofert ?  (Read 1774 times)

Robert1724

• View Profile
Witam
mam pytanie czy ktoś myślał nad możliwością opracowania modułu który pełnił by funkcję rejestru ofert dla klientów ?
Na przykład :
Jest Firma X która dla potencjalnych klientów oferuje usługi i wystawia wg szablonu dokumentów Ofertę która podlega rejestrowi lub numeracji. Rejestr ofert mógłby być powiązany z klientami, firmami itd.
Można by opracować moduł dla potrzeb generowania ofert - faktur proforma ale to już bardziej skomplikowany moduł ale jak dla mnie bardzo przydatny. Ponieważ można było by otworzyć projekt na podstawie przygotowanej oferty a po wykonaniu projektu można by wystawić fakturę końcową.

Co wy na taki pomysł ?

Welcome
I asked if anyone thought of the possibility of developing a module that the function of which played a register of offers for customers?
For example:
Company X is for potential clients who offer services and to issue the tender documents according to the template which is subject to registry or numbering. The register could be linked to deals with customers, companies, etc.
You could develop a module for the generation of offers - proforma invoices but this is a more complicated module but as for me very useful. Since you can open the project would be prepared on the basis of a bid after the project could be the final invoice.

How about this idea?