Author Topic: Time Tracker: CSV Export and Task specific time recording  (Read 2204 times)

avr

• View Profile
    • Email
Time Tracker: CSV Export and Task specific time recording
« on: August 13, 2010, 07:15:05 pm »
In the "task" area it is possible to record the time you needed for each single task belonging to a workspace, but it is not possible to do this in the "time" area. However, it would be really great and very convenient to have this option - e.g. for adding times the day after.

And an additional point: For further processing of time needed per task / workspace it would be perfect to have an export to csv as for the other reports offered now in 1.7.

cabeza

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Feng Office
Re: Time Tracker: CSV Export and Task specific time recording
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2010, 10:19:00 am »
In order to add time to a task after the current date you must click on the task name and you will see an "add Work" button.

We hope to have Export CSV for time reports in 1.7.1

avr

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Time Tracker: CSV Export and Task specific time recording
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2010, 06:41:46 pm »
Adding a csv export in 1.7.1. would be perfect.

With regard to the question "adding time" the day after: If I use the add time function within the task, the time will be counted for the actual day. If I want to select the correct day I have to open the specific time window and modify the date.

Is there any chance either to have direct access to the spcific time window or a add time and date in one go (e.g. 2hrs on September 8th).

Thanks for your help.

« Last Edit: September 10, 2010, 09:23:44 am by avr »