Author Topic: Official translation to Bulgarian  (Read 19638 times)

SecretR

• Freshman
    • View Profile
Re: Official translation to Bulgarian
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2011, 11:59:02 am »
Thanks Francisco, I'll do more posts then :)

Btw, I think you (understand the team) need to at least update your README's regularly, I just lost 1 hour in upgrading to  2.0beta till I found (in announcement of the Beta, here on forums) that  there is no migration (yet?).

Don't take it as an offence, because it's not. I'm jut sure you'll have less frustrated users and repeating support forum posts.  On e107.org we have 'Upgrade' wiki section, where we are adding upgrade instruction between all (even minor) versions.
It helps a lot :)

franponce87

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2011, 10:03:45 am »
Well... thing is it still is a Beta, but yes, we should have made more emphasis on this (even though I personally did after launching it).

Thanks for your inputs!

Best regards,
Francisco
Would you like to install Feng Office Professional or Enterprise Edition in your servers? No problem! Read this article!

SecretR

• Freshman
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2013, 06:49:44 am »
Bulgarian Alpha translation (v2.0) for Feng Office v2.2.2
sourceforge.net/projects/fengbg/files/Bulgarian%20Translation/v2.0%20alpha%20%28Feng%20Office%20v2.2.2%29/

SecretR

• Freshman
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2013, 07:07:54 am »
Issue related with the latest translation. For some reason some bracket templates (like {0}) are not parsed at all. I'm testing it on fresh upgraded v1.7.5 to v2.2.2 installation.

Example. On Workspace overview page, if there is a workspace description in English I see (caption of the top box):
Workspace Description

In Bulgarian I see:
Описание за '{0}'
(translation - "Workspace description for ...")

The corresponding translation array pair is:
Code: [Select]
'workspace description' => 'Workspace description for \'{0}\'',
There is no reference to "Workspace Description" only in the English language folder, so I'm a bit lost :) IMO software failure, but still no explanation about the missing {0} part in the English version of the site.

franponce87

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2013, 11:00:23 am »
Hello SecretR!

Thank you very much for the update. We have already included the new translation for our next version, much appreciated!

As to the changes you mention, that is because of the language translation tool changes made from the 1.X series to the 2.X series.

Keep up the good work!

Best regards,
Francisco
Would you like to install Feng Office Professional or Enterprise Edition in your servers? No problem! Read this article!