Author Topic: Hi from Yorkshire  (Read 4161 times)

jimsefton

• View Profile
Hi from Yorkshire
« on: July 13, 2010, 11:46:04 am »
Hi,

I do work in my spare time for a couple of companies. It has been a nightmare having emails fired at me left, right and centre and I have been looking for a solution where I can manage all the chaos.

What I have been after is something where I can add projects and give clients visibility of what is going on, as well as allowing them to add requests (not tasks!). I have tried lots of products but all seemed to give people access to add tasks... this seems nuts to me... if I allowed half my clients to do this I would work 24/7! What I needed was to allow them to add notes and I create the tasks if it is a feasible request... this products does just that!

I do have one question (If I am allowed to ask it here?)... I created a task and added work (time) to it... I can't seem to change the permissions so the client sees the time. Any hints?

I look forward to being part of this community :D

cabeza

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Feng Office
Re: Hi from Yorkshire
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2010, 06:21:45 pm »
Hi Jim,

We are glad to have you as a member of the community. And happy to hear Feng is useful for your needs.

Addressing your question. I'm pretty sure that only members of the owner company are allowed to have the permission to "manage time" (which includes visualizing time).

You can suggest it as a new feature in the Feature Requests Forum.

Best!
Marcos