Author Topic: After update to 1.7 from 1.6.2 I can only see the header of fengoffice  (Read 4698 times)

carcam

• View Profile
    • Gnumla!
    • Email
I had a 1.6.2 Feng and I have tried the update to 1.7.

I unzipped the files into the directory and I accessed the public/upgrade address and everything was ok.

Nevertheless when I access to the site I can see none of my content. The only thing that are shown are the header with the Feng Logo and the little menu in the upper right corner with the items: "logout", "administration", "account" and "help". When I try one of these links they open a new window with the same content as before.

Right below these I can see the footer of the application with FengOffice site link

After activating the debug mode, I get the following errors:

Trying to logout:

Code: [Select]
Fatal error: Undefined class constant 'ACTION_LOGOUT' in [SITEFOLDER]/application/controllers/AccessController.class.php on line 412
Trying to access into "account":
Code: [Select]
Fatal error: Call to undefined method User::isGuest() in /[SITEFOLDER]/application/helpers/permissions.php on line 40
I have tryed with two different browsers (Midori and Iceweasel) with the whole cache cleaned and even with the private mode of Iceweasel.

Any ideas?
Gnumla
Tu sitio de Joomla! en español

cabeza

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Feng Office
It looks like the code has not been completely and correctly replaced for the new version.

carcam

• View Profile
    • Gnumla!
    • Email
It looks like the code has not been completely and correctly replaced for the new version.

You think so? I have downloaded and descompressed more than 3 times. And another time I descompressed the file in my computer and I updated it via FTP.

Could it be for another reason?  ???
Gnumla

cabeza

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Feng Office
Is ACTION_LOGOUT not defined around line 26 in application/models/ApplicationLogs.class.php ?

There is a remote chance that deleting cache/autoloader.php could help.

carcam

• View Profile
    • Gnumla!
    • Email
No, it's not working. It's weird because the error when I try to get the administration is:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method User::isGuest() in /homepages/3/d229978852/htdocs/fengoffice/application/helpers/permissions.php on line 40

If I make a new installation and I restore the database and the public directory into it, should it work?
Gnumla

cabeza

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Feng Office
It's pretty untested, but it should. Also restore the upload directory.
Let us know if it works

carcam

• View Profile
    • Gnumla!
    • Email
It worked!!!

Thank you for your support.

For further reference I took these steps:

- Perform a clean Fengoffice installation
- Replace the config.php of the clean installation with the old one
- Replace the upload folder of the clean installation with the old one

Anyway, I diff the two config files and I noticed that in the old one I had the JS Compressed parameter active. Could that be the problem?
Gnumla

cabeza

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Feng Office
I'm pretty sure that parameter is useless now. So it shouldn't cause any problems.