Author Topic: Option to show users as Username instead Display Name for save space in page  (Read 2688 times)

Murz

• View Profile
Will be good to see the option in user settings that change showing users from Display Name to Username.

Because it saves more space and all usernames are unique, but display names can be same for different users.

And for me more easily is identificate user via username (nickname) instead of Display Name.

username view will be good in task lists, calendar, and other views that have lack of free space in page.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2010, 02:42:49 am by Murz »

Murz

• View Profile
I can change the Display name for users, but it not good because other users (from partner organizations) must see the Name and Surname, but people from internal company want to see shorter names (usernames) because they have many tasks and other objects, and each name in page waste free space :)

cabeza

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Feng Office
Do you wish external users to see the display name and internal users to see the username?

Murz

• View Profile
I wish that user can choose in his settings how to show users in pages - as Name-Surname or as nickname only.

cabeza

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Feng Office
It's pretty easy to hack ...