Author Topic: Installation Error after being told it's Successful  (Read 2496 times)

cameadows

• View Profile
Installation Error after being told it's Successful
« on: March 02, 2009, 12:13:47 pm »
Any help would be appreciated.  I ran through the install.  Everything said it worked great, including innodb support and writing the database, then when I try to open the page, I get this:

Caught Exception in AutoLoader: exception 'Exception' with message 'Couldn't read file contents from "/home/nark/public_html/opengoo/application/controllers/GuiController.class.php".' in /home/nark/public_html/opengoo/environment/classes/AutoLoader.class.php:203 Stack trace: #0 /home/nark/public_html/opengoo/environment/classes/AutoLoader.class.php(187): AutoLoader->parseFile('/home/nark/publ...') #1 /home/nark/public_html/opengoo/environment/classes/AutoLoader.class.php(181): AutoLoader->parseDir('/home/nark/publ...') #2 /home/nark/public_html/opengoo/environment/classes/AutoLoader.class.php(125): AutoLoader->parseDir('/home/nark/publ...') #3 /home/nark/public_html/opengoo/environment/classes/AutoLoader.class.php(86): AutoLoader->createCache() #4 /home/nark/public_html/opengoo/application/functions.php(33): AutoLoader->loadClass('DB') #5 /home/nark/public_html/opengoo/init.php(113): __autoload('DB') #6 /home/nark/public_html/opengoo/index.php(9): require('/home/nark/publ...') #7 {main}

Help!

ignacio

• View Profile
Re: Installation Error after being told it's Successful
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2009, 03:33:06 pm »
There seems to be some problem with file opengoo/application/controllers/GuiController.class.php. It could be some issue with permissions that makes the web server unable to read the file. Try setting all permissions on the file and try again (in linux / unix: chmod 777 opengoo/application/controllers/GuiController.class.php).