Author Topic: Emails Re-appearing  (Read 2802 times)

busisolutions

• View Profile
Emails Re-appearing
« on: May 09, 2010, 06:37:52 pm »
I have encountered an issue with the Email in FengOffice 1.6.2

I have email connected via imap to my web host's linux server (dreamhost) which is set to auto-archive old messages (when over 250 in mailbox or 60 days old). Every time an auto-archive is done the messages that are archived re-appear in the feng office mailbox.

The feng office mail settings are NOT set to read the IMAP folder that the messages are being archived to. I have not yet been able to confirm if the messages are simply being marked as unread or if they are duplicates.

I had thought of changing to POP but was concerned that it may bring in all the messages in the account. I would also prefer not to delete messages from the server as I still have times when I need to view email is outlook or in squirrelmail.

Has anyone else had this issue?

Does anyone have any ideas as to how to fix?

Thanks,

Tony.

busisolutions

• View Profile
Re: Resolved! Emails Re-appearing
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2010, 06:55:09 pm »
Please Ignore this post. Upon further investigation of ALL accounts used in fengoffice I found that there was one account with the archived emails folder ticked. I was investigating the wrong account by mistake

Proves one thing... Should check ALL settings thoroughly before posting to a forum for assistance!

cabeza

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Feng Office
Re: Emails Re-appearing
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2010, 12:08:12 pm »
Thanks for letting us know it is not an issue ...
Nice attitude
:0)