Author Topic: Calendar  (Read 6992 times)

Ionic

• View Profile
    • Email
Calendar
« on: November 13, 2008, 10:13:27 am »
Hey,

i just registered now to add my own ideas to this great system.

First of all: Thanks a lot for this very useful piece of software.

Here my idea...

In the calender view:
It would be very great it the created element in the calender could be drag'n'dropped to another date or time.

It would also be very cool if you could click on the bottom/top of the event and pull the selected event down/up to enhance/decrease the estimated time for this event, without to edit the whole event-record.

In the dashboard view:
if you click on a date the event is created but you have in the quickedit mode no chance to determine the date where this event should start. It would be quite cool if i could determine the estimated time/starttime/endtime in this view too.

Greets,
Ionic

conrado

• Administrator
  • Conrado
    • View Profile
    • Feng Office
    • Email
Re: Calendar
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2008, 12:42:39 pm »
Hi Ionic.

All would make great improvements. In fact, the reason this hasn't been implemented yet is because all those features take a lot of work. But, when the time comes, this and more improvements will make it into the calendar.
Get Official Support for your Feng Office. Support the development team. Sign up for a Free Trial here.

justforkicks

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2008, 09:33:01 am »
Check http://www.horde.org/kronolith/ for a decent calendar application

Ionic

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2008, 08:06:58 am »
Thank you for the link, but can i use kronolith without horde? I don't think so, or?

The next thing is... i don't want to install a single calendar function. i've already have a calendar function in my opengoo, in my eyeos and in my sugarcrm. I use the sugarcrm for the business-dates, eyeos for my private/user dates and opengoo for my project/document dates.

Does opengoo use any svn/trac? Can i have the url to this system or is this just an internal service?

Greets,
Ionic