Author Topic: Blogging Support  (Read 22362 times)

redndahead

• View Profile
Blogging Support
« on: October 30, 2007, 05:29:11 pm »
Since I first saw this app a few months back I've felt like there is a way that blogging support could be beneficial, but the implementation and the reason why I hadn't really grasped.  I think I figured out how it would look and work for me.  Each user would have a blog they could post to.  It would then have tags, categories or what have you that you can assign posts to.  The categories would be restricted, at least for the time being, to whatever projects are available that the user is a member of and has blogging rights.  Then inside the project there would be a location where all the posts for that project are aggregated.  A user would be able to see and manage all of their posts in their profile.

Of course I don't expect any of this to necessarily happen, but I thought I would put down the idea anyway.

conrado

• Administrator
  • Conrado
    • View Profile
    • Feng Office
    • Email
Re: Blogging Support
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2007, 08:21:08 pm »
Actually, the "messages" feature works pretty much that way. What suggestions would you make to improve that feature to reach the functionality you imagine?

Maybe it's just a nomenclature issue.
Get Official Support for your Feng Office. Support the development team. Sign up for a Free Trial here.

aries

• MSN Messenger - feher.janos@mindworks.hu
    • View Profile
    • Aries' blog
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2008, 07:40:17 am »
Blogging is the last things what I need in a groupware suite. There are several good CMS and blogging platform, like Drupal and Wordpress.

conrado

• Administrator
  • Conrado
    • View Profile
    • Feng Office
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2008, 10:09:49 am »
Maybe not the last thing, but not top priority either.
Get Official Support for your Feng Office. Support the development team. Sign up for a Free Trial here.