Author Topic: Contact and modifying subscribers to a certain contact  (Read 1711 times)

nekron29

• View Profile
Contact and modifying subscribers to a certain contact
« on: March 05, 2010, 11:14:35 am »
Hello All,

First congrats on a fine piece of software.

Second - i have a question regarding contact management; so i have created a standard user (no administrator) and give it access to a certain workspace with full read&write permission for that particular workspace. The problem appears when i try to create a new contact in that respective workspace; i want to add multiple subscribers to that contact after creating it, yet Feng Office gives me an error - "This object must belong to a workspace to modify its subscribers"; so i wonder why ? as the contact already belongs to a workspace. If i try to add other subscribers at the time of the contact creation, i have access only to users that have administrator role, although other users have full read & write access to the workspace in question. I have attached to this post a screenshot with the error i get.I would much appreciate if you can help me out.

Thanks  :)

Pet

• Global Moderator
  • Always mining for solutions!
    • View Profile
    • The Bet!
Re: Contact and modifying subscribers to a certain contact
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2010, 07:24:28 pm »
That may be a bug. As well, the message may be misleading or incorrect.  Even as admin, I cannot assign subscribers to contacts. This may have something to do with the fact that contacts are actually available system-wide, not really sure.
Support OpenGoo - Sponsor a Feature! | Follow me on Twitter | OG Support Chat | Did you turn debugging on?