Author Topic: Controls should not be invisible, should be semi-opaque.  (Read 2039 times)

allenlook

• Volunteer Moderator
    • MSN Messenger - sii_lookal@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • SI Group, Inc.
Controls should not be invisible, should be semi-opaque.
« on: March 04, 2010, 01:54:40 am »
It would be much easier for new users to Feng Office to be able to see all the available controls on-screen.

Currently, you don't know you can edit or complete a task, and you don't know you can move a custom property up/down or delete it until you happen to mouse over that particular object.

It would be much easier for new users if those controls were mostly transparent but still visible until moused over.  That way they would understand they are there and they would now what they can do with an object, but they would not be distracted by too much on-screen text or controls.

I hope this is a simple CSS change, but I am not a CSS guru. :(
I am a volunteer moderator.  Any statements, opinions or observations I contribute are solely mine and are not necessarily shared by the makers of Feng Office.

conrado

• Administrator
  • Conrado
    • View Profile
    • Feng Office
    • Email
Re: Controls should not be invisible, should be semi-opaque.
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2010, 11:59:18 am »
I'm not too fond of the disappearing controls either. Definitely something on the wishlist.
Get Official Support for your Feng Office. Support the development team. Sign up for a Free Trial here.