Author Topic: blank page after installation of feng office 1.6.2  (Read 28049 times)

dejavupink

• View Profile
blank page after installation of feng office 1.6.2
« on: February 28, 2010, 11:09:29 am »
hi everybody
i'm try to install feng office 1.6.2. on my own domain http://dejavupink.com/office/
all installation process done successfully but after install i only receive a blank page without any error message.
can you help me?

Friso

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: blank page after installation of feng office 1.6.2
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2010, 07:39:48 am »
Friso

CabbageMonster

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2010, 04:23:28 pm »
I'm having the same problem. I get a blank screen right after the part where I key in the sql database info part of the installation. This is a totally new installation, I am new to fengoffice but not new to installing scripts and so far Feng Office has been disappointing when it comes to installation.

It seems I get problems after problems with Feng Office. I had downloaded the script straight from sourceforge into my web server, then extracted everything from cpanel's file manager. This ensures all my files are extracted properly without any corruptions.

The first problem I encountered with Feng Office is the wrong settings in CHMOD which caused the 500 internal server error when I try to access the installation page. The directories were 775 and files were 664 by default. I then proceeded to use SSH to change every file into 644 and every directory into 755. That worked and I could finally access the installation page. Now, after setup of the sql database, I am seeing a blank screen (it redirects to the main page http://www.domain.com/fengoffice/index.php). I haven't even set the admin user/pass yet.

By the way, I've also downloaded the script several times to make sure it wasn't corruption. I also turned on debug, but it doesn't create any log.php in my cache dir even though during installation everything is writeable.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2010, 04:53:52 pm by CabbageMonster »

servidoresdelsur

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2010, 12:09:37 pm »
Hi.

I have the same problem..

Im install for first time, the last version of fengoffice in windows 2003 server.

After finish installation, not showme anything...

I put http://domian.com/folder/index.php and cant see anything.
Im testing whit IE, Mozilla and Chrome...

Please HELP ME!!!!.

Best regards.

Marcelo.
Nota : sorry for my bad english..

allenlook

• Volunteer Moderator
    • MSN Messenger - sii_lookal@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • SI Group, Inc.
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2010, 11:43:57 am »
One suggestion would be to put the "www" part in your address, as your web server may not be set up to serve "www" as the default.

In my experience, when entering your ROOT_URL, it's best to include the fully-qualified domain name (FQDN) and file you wish to open, such as:

http://www.domain.com/index.php
I am a volunteer moderator.  Any statements, opinions or observations I contribute are solely mine and are not necessarily shared by the makers of Feng Office.

David Hernandez

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2010, 05:17:33 pm »
Well, I've just discovered FengOffice lask week, so maybe my suggestion isn't going to be a really good one  ::)

But from my experience, a blank page in a PHP application means that something is wrong but the causes are multiple.

In order to search the origin of the problem, the only thing we can do is to "read" the error logs of the server.

I don't know IIS (Windows), but in Apache (Gnu/Linux and Windows),  there's a file called "error.log".

Open it and maybe you'll get an idea of what's happening.

If you're in a shared host (you don't have control of the server), write and e-mail to your support area asking for the logs of your account.

Finally, sometimes the blank page means that there's a memory problem (memory_limit), and/or an execution time issue (max_execution_time).

I hope this may help :)
« Last Edit: March 17, 2010, 05:19:52 pm by David Hernandez »

globule

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2010, 05:12:14 pm »
Just add a slash at the end if your ROOT_URL, eg:
replace
Code: [Select]
  define('ROOT_URL', 'http://www.mydomain.com');
with
Code: [Select]
  define('ROOT_URL', 'http://www.mydomain.com/');

badaboom

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2010, 11:07:21 pm »
I have the same issue with fresh install...not an upgrade.

Install went fine.

Went to do the admin setup and...blank page.

Quite disappointing.

scept1c

• View Profile
    • Firmenschweiz.com
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2010, 10:25:19 am »
admin setup fails  :(
http://www.firmenschweiz.com/   Schweizer Firmen, Swiss Firms, Entreprises suisses
Online Directory of Swiss Enterprises

badaboom

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2010, 12:06:17 am »
oh well, installed dotProject instead. Installed easypeasy, and does the same thing as Feng. Too busy to debug this POS

Laters.

cabeza

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Feng Office
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2010, 11:13:53 am »
Recommendation. Take a look here and turn debug to true, then post you log.php file.

corexi

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2010, 11:06:20 pm »
Solution is Around your Memory exuhsted seems this is the main problem make sure PHP directives setted correctly or otherwise try with .htaccess if you are not using PHPSUEXE

in PHP.ini

max_execution_time = 300

post_max_size = 50M

upload_max_filesize = 50M

default_charset = "UTF-8"

memory_limit = 60M      <<this one made the biggest problem Never ever set 60MB it's not correct parameter in PHP directives>>

bukbr

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2016, 11:03:54 pm »
Blank screen after upgrading to 3.4.0.7

Debug mode. Below the log:

Session "default" started at 2016-01-02T01:53:39+0000
#1 ERROR: Error: Use of undefined constant JSON_NUMERIC_CHECK - assumed 'JSON_NUMERIC_CHECK' in '/home/bcadm970/public_html/sistemas/organiza/application/layouts/website.php' on line 541 (error code: 8)
#2 ERROR: Error: json_encode() expects exactly 1 parameter, 2 given in '/home/bcadm970/public_html/sistemas/organiza/application/layouts/website.php' on line 541 (error code: 2)
Time since start: 1.2349369525909 seconds

Please, help!

CharlessOifS

• View Profile
    • Email
???? ????????? ??????? ???????
« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2022, 02:29:39 pm »
?????? ????????? ????? ????????? ????? ?? ????????? ??????? ?????????, ??? ???????? ????????? ???? ???????????? ????? ????????????? ????????.
???? ????????? ??????? ???????