Author Topic: Mailing List - Sponsorship Opportunity  (Read 2951 times)

cabeza

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Feng Office
Mailing List - Sponsorship Opportunity
« on: January 13, 2010, 03:50:19 pm »
Mailing Lists, Distribution Lists and Mass Mailing have been suggested a couple of times in the forums (at least here and here) and by other means.

We have estimated the effort to build basic mailing list capabilities into Feng Office and would like you to join us by supporting its development.

The total cost of the feature is USD 1800 and we know of at least one community member interested in investing to partially cover the costs of this feature.

If you are willing to sponsor this feature, please let us know through this forum and email me at marcos.saiz@fengoffice.com.

Best,

Marcos

yagraph

• View Profile
Re: Mailing List - Sponsorship Opportunity
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2010, 09:16:13 am »
Hi all,

I'm the one who's interested and made a request for this development. The study and pricing seem reasonable to me, but I can't assume it on my own.

I may have opportunities to discuss sponsorship with clients of mine, so we can share the investment and divide it by 2 or 3. But if other peoples are interested, and if we divide it more, it surely will be easier.

Do not hesitate !

DougLucas

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2010, 04:02:36 am »
We just sponsored another feature (partly in order to be a good sport so we weren't just freeloading on a quality opensource program)... so I should discipline myself to apply our limited funding toward our new campus instead of toward software :-), but I'm still interested in this concept and I'd do my best to scrape together $100 for this, again, to be a good sport. I realize that's only 1/18th of the cost of sponsorship, but then again... if a few others joined in, it would add up.

Honestly -- I'd *especially* be interested in a mass-mailing feature that offered the option of creating a google-group-type list-serve... which permitted composing an email in the Feng Office emailer *or* sending an email *to* the list-serve feature *also* pinged out to everyone in the list-serve contact group. If we're ever going to stop paying $117/month to Central Desktop, we have to install that feature in a secure https: environment. At that point, I'll be in a much better position to get ride of Central Desktop and throw some of that money here.

Doug

elbouillon

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2010, 06:06:02 am »
I don't know if this feature is paid, but I'm can participate too, as mailing is a must!
I can give 100$ too.

d888sp4

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2010, 06:48:40 am »
Hi,
I'm can participate too, as mailing is a must!
I am available to provide a contribution of $ 150 for this feature.

Best regards.
Carlo Alberto.