Author Topic: Access to svn of development versions source and svn changelog  (Read 6667 times)

Murz

• View Profile
Access to svn of development versions source and svn changelog
« on: January 13, 2010, 05:52:49 am »
Where can I get sources of development versions FengOffice? Will be good to see an access to svn or git repository of sources.

Often I have find some bugs or missing features in stable version and need to apply the patches to current version by myself for solving issues without waiting new versions.

If I will see the development versions, I'll can view the changelog and get some patches from developers instead of writing by my hands.

ANd maybe some improvements already done in development version and I can use it in my installation?

For example, I very need the contacts quick filter and try to change the sources by myself in 1.6.1 version for adding it.

I have found the post http://forums.fengoffice.com/index.php?topic=1948.msg7576#msg7576
The filter box for contacts is already planned but I don't know whether it will make it to version 1.5. You're right about the firefox search on contacts. Hadn't noticed it before.
If some development of this feature is already started in dev version, I can get it from svn and apply to my installation!
« Last Edit: January 13, 2010, 05:54:45 am by Murz »

cabeza

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Feng Office
Re: Access to svn of development versions source and svn changelog
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2010, 03:53:41 pm »
CVS access information can be found in Sourceforge.

Murz

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2010, 03:32:49 am »
Thank''s!
At first I find this repo: http://fengoffice.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/fengoffice/
But it is emtpy, but now I found new one that have the sources!
I found it here: http://opengoo.cvs.sourceforge.net/viewvc/opengoo/

gain

• Freshman
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2011, 08:00:37 am »
Can anyone confirm that the official source repo is still opengoo.cvs.sourceforge.net ?

thanks...

apmuthu

• Freshman
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2012, 04:40:55 pm »
Yes, it was the last OpenGOO v1.6.4.2 unreleased code that got migrated to the FengOffice v1.6.2 as the first in their commercial licencing version where slowly the best plugins were made available to commercial users only.

Study the differences between the FO v1.7.2 and the same version released by the gelsheet.org team with the gelsheet plugin incorporated and we can see that the gelsheet in it's earlier version was commented out in the fengoffice release.

The difference set is available at:
www . apmuthu.com/bugfixes/fengoffice_v1.7.2_to_gelsheet_v1.0.3_diffs.zip

and available to anyone who wants to implement an open source gelsheet plugin for the community is welcome to do so.