Author Topic: [1.6.2] tasks not showing up somewhere + unable to archive completed milestones  (Read 2256 times)

raboof

• View Profile
Hello,

I get an annoying behavior in the "Tasks" tab. I can't figure out whether it's a bug, or I do not understand some principle behind it, but I could not reflect it anywhere in the docs, so I speculate for the former :)

This is what happens: I select the "Tasks" tab. The "All" workspace (super root) is selected. The Tasks pane has the selectors set as follows: Filter: --No filter--; Status: All; Group by: Milestone; Order by: Priority.

The bug is what follows: milestones are all displayed, but some of their tasks are not. If I click on the milestone, the "milestone details" page opens and shows tasks in it.

This happens with several milestones, but I can't figure out a "rule" or "pattern" for it. Tasks are hidden (in the tasks pane, but shown in the milestone details again) regardless of being "open" or "completed", and same for the milestone status. It should not be a workspace issue, as all tasks share the exactly same workspace as the milestone.
I suppose this is not a permissions problem either, as my user has all perms on all workspaces.

I don't know how to investigate this further, and I'm pretty available for it because I want real bad to fix this problem :) Feel free to contact me privately for screenshots or else.

Any tip?
« Last Edit: April 14, 2010, 09:30:40 am by raboof »