Author Topic: files  (Read 3096 times)

makky

• View Profile
    • Email
files
« on: December 12, 2009, 03:55:04 am »
hello.

1. How i make directory for files?
2. How i can share some file for anonymous?

Pet

• Global Moderator
  • Always mining for solutions!
    • View Profile
    • The Bet!
Re: files
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2009, 06:26:17 am »
1. You don't need to worry about making a directory. Just upload the files and OpenGoo takes care of the details.
2. There is no way to currently share files in OpenGoo with anonymous users. Users will need a login to access files. There is a workaround that I use. If you store your files on the web (Go to upload, choose web link), you can make that web link public.
Support OpenGoo - Sponsor a Feature! | Follow me on Twitter | OG Support Chat | Did you turn debugging on?

makky

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2009, 02:55:57 pm »
1. You don't need to worry about making a directory. Just upload the files and OpenGoo takes care of the details.
2. There is no way to currently share files in OpenGoo with anonymous users. Users will need a login to access files. There is a workaround that I use. If you store your files on the web (Go to upload, choose web link), you can make that web link public.

1. It would be much more convenient to break documents on directories in the project.
2. AAAA thx...

Pet

• Global Moderator
  • Always mining for solutions!
    • View Profile
    • The Bet!
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2009, 05:02:38 pm »
1. Agreed, there is some movement from the devs to some kind of folder system for a future (uncertain) release.
2. AAAA you're welcome :)
Support OpenGoo - Sponsor a Feature! | Follow me on Twitter | OG Support Chat | Did you turn debugging on?