Author Topic: Create List of Milestones and Tasks Offline and then Upload Them  (Read 1799 times)

matsonda

• View Profile
Create List of Milestones and Tasks Offline and then Upload Them
« on: December 04, 2009, 02:23:01 am »
I have a lot of milestones and tasks to create and was wondering if there was perhaps plans to create a form I could download to Excel or OpenOffice Calc with columns headers and an ID Column for the Workspace, so I could populate it quickly with my milestones and tasks and upload it back into OpenGoo to create the milestones and tasks?

My project consists of making 100 short educational films.  I need to put each film into OpenGoo as 3 separate tasks: Film, Edit, and Add Voice Over (300 tasks).  I want to assign each of these tasks to three different milestones: Complete Filming, Complete Editing, Complete Voice Over.  I'm new to OpenGoo and really enjoying what it has to offer so far!  If you have any alternative suggestions on how to do this (I thought about exploring uploading them into the MySQL table, but wasn't sure that that would create all the necessary dependencies) let me know.

Anyway that is my most intensive task creation need.  Really like your product!  

Thanks, David
« Last Edit: December 04, 2009, 02:34:47 am by matsonda »