Author Topic: Hello from around the world  (Read 4829 times)

allenlook

• Volunteer Moderator
    • MSN Messenger - sii_lookal@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • SI Group, Inc.
Hello from around the world
« on: February 05, 2010, 07:51:35 pm »
Hello, new company and new user of Feng Office, with operations globally.

We are excited to be trying Feng Office installed on our own server, and we are enjoying many of the features.  We also are looking forward to the impending addition of spreadsheet(s) et. al.

We are working on data extraction and gantt charting, as well as general familiarity with the system.

We will be posting in many of the threads and asking some questions, but wanted to start with a brief introduction.

Thank you!
I am a volunteer moderator.  Any statements, opinions or observations I contribute are solely mine and are not necessarily shared by the makers of Feng Office.

conrado

• Administrator
  • Conrado
    • View Profile
    • Feng Office
    • Email
Re: Hello from around the world
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2010, 05:24:52 pm »
Welcome. I've been reading your posts. Give us some time to go through. You've posted a lot! (Which is great)  :)
Get Official Support for your Feng Office. Support the development team. Sign up for a Free Trial here.

allenlook

• Volunteer Moderator
    • MSN Messenger - sii_lookal@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • SI Group, Inc.
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2010, 11:38:44 pm »
I don't mean to inundate you, but I figured if I did not post these things when they were fresh in my mind, they would get lost.
I am a volunteer moderator.  Any statements, opinions or observations I contribute are solely mine and are not necessarily shared by the makers of Feng Office.

conrado

• Administrator
  • Conrado
    • View Profile
    • Feng Office
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2010, 11:34:44 am »
That's exactly what the forum is for.  ;)

Keep'em coming!
Get Official Support for your Feng Office. Support the development team. Sign up for a Free Trial here.