Author Topic: Email textarea to write don?t show  (Read 1536 times)

ocomp

• View Profile
    • Email
Email textarea to write don?t show
« on: May 30, 2022, 04:37:24 am »
Hello

i have installed Feng Office 3.8.6.12 on own server.

When I want to send mail, the texatrea for writing dont show.

There is errror: Information:
Unexpected token ';'

Thank you for answer.

Morne

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Email textarea to write don?t show
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2022, 06:40:29 pm »
I have the same problem, did you get a solution?
Are you using PHP mail or SMTP?

communitywireless

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2022, 05:20:26 am »
Hi,

Am having exactly the same issue, everything else seems to be working well.

Version 3.8.6.13 php Version 7.4 as anything lower has been depreciated on own server. Using SMTP. Config is correct as I am receiving emails. Have tried multiple browsers, still no fix.

Error Message: Unexpected Token

Had Feng a good while back on self hosted, and never had this problem. Am sure it'll be a code issue somewhere, so fixable, if someone can allude to a fix?

NB: Am getting email address bar with Bcc and CC. Note that when email write discarded, even when unable to add text, getting the following - {"contents":{},"current":{"type":"back","data":null,"actions":null,"config":null,"makeDefault":null},"errorCode":0,"errorMessage":"","u":2,"scripts":["https:\/\/****.****.**\/public\/assets\/javascript\/og\/modules\/addMessageForm.js?rev=1","plugins\/mail\/public\/assets\/javascript\/AddMail.js?rev=1"],"events":[]}

« Last Edit: July 13, 2022, 05:31:37 am by communitywireless »

Bookmann

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2022, 05:14:50 am »
Thanks for info! I also often had similar problems with writing. You are right that not everyone is a gifted writer. And I believe that the use of Internet tools such as https://www.bestessays.com/admission_essay.php will be very useful for my academic career. As for me, I recently started using the thesis service to improve my grades at the university due to the high level of work. Now I don't even worry if I need to write an essay quickly because I know that qualified writers will take care of everything for me.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2022, 02:13:42 am by Bookmann »

JohnyTree

• Freshman
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2024, 07:08:25 pm »
I use the Internet to develop my business. Using email marketing Yespo Providing a simple and effective way to interact with your audience, this service will help you build strong and successful marketing strategies