Author Topic: assign tasks  (Read 2192 times)

fcoauga

• www.augadaterra.org
    • View Profile
    • Auga da Terra
assign tasks
« on: October 19, 2009, 05:51:37 pm »
From the wiki:
There are two more checkboxes to control how a user can assign tasks to other users. If you activate the first one, this user can assign tasks to users of the owner company; if you activate the second one, this user can assign tasks to users of other client companies. If you don't check any of the two, this user can assign tasks only to users of his own company.

The third option dont works for me. A user can only assign tasks to users of his own company if the option 'asign tasks to members of other clients' is checked. If nothing is checked, only assigns to himself or to his company (but no other users of his company).

Additionally, can be assign to a user with 'no write&no read' permissions for tasks in that WS.
-----
Testing Opengoo:
 external server with PHP 5.1.6 & MySQL 5.0.45
 locally server with PHP 5.2.0 & MySQL 5.0.27
Viewed with Mozilla 3.0.1 & Opera 9.60

allenlook

• Volunteer Moderator
    • MSN Messenger - sii_lookal@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • SI Group, Inc.
Re: assign tasks
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2010, 01:16:20 am »
I am having this problem now as well.

I have another user who is an administrator, and whose permissions mirror mine.  I have checked their user security, company membership, and workspace membership(s).

I have read the Help wiki and searched the forums exhaustively.

For some reason, this person who is an administrator cannot assign a task to a person in another client company...  We have one owner company (which none of us are employees of) and then we all are members of client companies below that one.

I am an administrator and I can assign a task to anyone.  He, however, cannot.

Any ideas?
I am a volunteer moderator.  Any statements, opinions or observations I contribute are solely mine and are not necessarily shared by the makers of Feng Office.