Author Topic: they suddenly stopped us  (Read 1999 times)

Pod85shx38

• View Profile
    • cheap ugg boot
    • Email
they suddenly stopped us
« on: February 15, 2012, 11:49:56 pm »
Friends
 load the ...
 announcement
 recently was in this garden that is indecent, scorn, spreading untrue statements of behavior, bloggers in addition to the condemnation has been filed in the public security units and a lawyer to help deal with, I will retain the right to legal recourse, please leave a clean garden
 White Snake spread out in
 clouds in the blue sky
 the classification
 personal information
 Qiu Xinzhi blog grade
 blog:
 blog points: 232
 blog visit: the 1,959,598
 concern Popularity: the ... the the 454
 comment
 load
 Links
 visitors
 loading ...
 music player
 load ...
 new beads the play finally after eight months of a long shot of draw a complete rest, with a large group of people living and working experience, a soldier once, this film also, but the second time. so many actors, such a long time to get along with my experienced veterans conceal the heart of sadness in fixing this very moment, I still remember everybody together to make dumplings, soup, burned food? although not Delicacies, you still eat with relish, began to have something to talk about anything under the small wine a catalytic my room, remember to snack watching movies, playing video games game? Seiji woman video game Queen, Kang is the champion of the men, I still remember Huang Ama homemade energy drink? milk and two bananas and cocoa powder and then Beat can add two tablespoons of cereal with fruit juice machine, remember the snowman snowball fight?
 cold red nose is not afraid, but also remember that Hong Liu taught us to jump in ktv group dance? publicity when the jump ... a lot of memories can only be recalled .....
 the word must be amplified too many people put in front of one's life to be thankful for, if a little conscience you will remember guidance and help to remind you that the people in your life on the road, if you do not know Thanksgiving may your day according to the kind of business as usual, but you will
 the morning of October 14, the busy Shanghai and facing the early autumn sunshine as set out in past toward the job, everyone serious matters for the purpose of the ideals to make a living for my family ... I put on a surgical clothes holding a camera and video camera, quietly listening to Qiu Sao pretending to be easily and anesthetists and doctors to tell jokes, I touched the the Qiu Sao hand it nervous trembling, and facial muscles as frozen in the freezer ten minutes like a stiff, quarter past seven doctors under the first knife, a busy doctor told me to anxiety, because a section of blood on the gauze in front of me shaking Mrs. Qiu expression made me uneasy, whispered clear conversations between doctors sound disturbed me, years ago I opened the lipoma, operating room total is troubling, hateful spinal anesthesia can make you feel, to hear that all should feel, I have the camera still turned on, the record is evidence recalled correctly or not
 minutes dozens of doctors say out loud: out of a wet white little things along with the mother the pain of pulling a sense come into this world innocent, I need to get to the end of the bed the record of banana clean process, and looked back, see is the great mother belly on a piece of deep wounds, distressed Qiu Sao ink really for neonatal happy mixed feelings hard to describe, this is not the same feeling at birth and small banana, I did not cry this time but tears flow in the heart, the day after tomorrow I will leave them to go back to Hengdian to continue making new Fair Princess, although a few days taking the time can accompany
 ago with a small banana went to Shanghai Natural Museum of Entomology, on the back of the Pearl of the Orient, which is not , and raised a lot of insects and small banana has been able to distinguish between animals, it is a good place
 spend a money to buy a packet of fish feed can understand what is meant ten thousand crowds
 this python can easily eat like me so little animals ... do not include me ....
 efforts toward a wish everyone a happy New Year, all wishes come true Every dream Tiger blessing
 small banana went to Bali to play, although tan back itch but his interest diminished
 this time I still lived in Nikko spa and resorthotel the pool more suitable for small children like me play, this picture is the father from the room to shoot
 sculpture tells us a few days before the woman on the island on top of kung fu bad
 the first time I was alone with a small banana fly back to Taiwan, because it is early in the morning aircraft six in the morning put a small banana wake-up, usually love to stay in bed for school, and know to go back to Taipei to get up is no longer clear-cut, mother and grandmother to take us to the airport and saw a small banana dragging his Ferrari package. shape full of bounce all the way wearing a Ferrari hat, jumped into the airport, the smug words are not enough to describe
 on the plane he was in rigid reveal his PR and shoved it toward the flight attendants resorted to innocent smile , aunt ... called the people elated flight surprisingly well-behaved, so I was relieved, think of starting the former wife asked me in the end okay ... this moment, I can proudly make a phone call to her to show off about 82 minutes after a pleasant flight, I took the baby ready to adopt the customs entry, after Disease Control security, they suddenly stopped us, and hurried to let us sit down, two masks cover instantly tangle my face blind natural That previous two diseases The Prosecutor also tense wear a mask, the four of us look just like the embodiment of a bank robber ...
 your son has a fever of 39 degrees, my God, the Han
 almost forgot to tell you today small banana-year-old birthday
 the day before yesterday a friend get married in the Xujiahui Church, and a small banana is the first time to participate in Catholic wedding, especially small banana is the first time to do flower girl few days ago I told him what is flower girl, but he always said to go to when the 'flower child', hear the solemn atmosphere of the church does affect a child, I know whether to laugh or cry, he calmly listen to me to teach him for a moment how clinging to the bride after skirt, how to walk. .. speak he would remember the
 test equipment at home, the smug
 Lord can forgive the past two years to commit wrong?
 six-month work has finally come to an end in the first three months after shot of the White Snake pass to me a taste of the Xin'anjiang Thousand Island Lake, dream-like magic story, three months after the immersion in a split personality of the people decorated the corners of the hot summer assistant, my flavoring agent, miss small Bananas are a kind of torture, I like you write a rich life
 and most of you will miss a small banana, he was almost three years old on You Youban the next day, because the teacher is busy to take care of crying students, deaf ears cry no trouble banana Lord, his own lavatory results forgot to turn off the faucet ... toilet flooded Living books recorded in the last four
 sunshine, beauty, Bali Island again son, father, I'm sorry you Sina the BLOG feedback message board About Us SINA English