Author Topic: Setup of OpenGoo  (Read 6385 times)

mekgp

• Yahoo Instant Messenger - mekgp
    • View Profile
Setup of OpenGoo
« on: October 26, 2008, 08:42:20 pm »
Where did I take a wrong turn?  Everything seemed to work until I got the below message...

Code: [Select]
Notice: Uninitialized string offset: -1 in C:\apache2triad\htdocs\_opengoo_\public\install\installation\steps\ChecksStep.class.php on line 58
Warning: Cannot modify header information -
headers already sent by (output started at C:\apache2triad\htdocs\_opengoo_\public\install\installation\steps\ChecksStep.class.php:58)
in C:\apache2triad\htdocs\_opengoo_\environment\functions\general.php on line 367

cabeza

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Feng Office
Re: Setup of OpenGoo
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2008, 11:31:10 pm »
It seems like the memory_limit of your PHP installation returns zero. Just comment (or delete) lines 119 to 128 of the file C:\apache2triad\htdocs\_opengoo_\public\install\installation\steps\ChecksStep.class.php so as to disable memory limit checking for OpenGoo.
Marcos

mekgp

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2008, 01:24:13 am »
Thanks cabeza!
I'll give that a go and see what happens.  I appreciate the fast turn around on the reply.   ;D

mekgp

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2008, 01:50:00 am »
It seems like the memory_limit of your PHP installation returns zero. Just comment (or delete) lines 119 to 128 of the file C:\apache2triad\htdocs\_opengoo_\public\install\installation\steps\ChecksStep.class.php so as to disable memory limit checking for OpenGoo.
Marcos

Hello Marcos...
Are you sure those are the correct lines to modify?

Here is the section 119-128 of the above stated file:

120      $memory_limit = $this->return_bytes(ini_get('memory_limit')); // Memory allocated to PHP scripts
121      $suggested_memory = 12582912;     
122      if ( $memory_limit < $suggested_memory ) {
123       $this->addToChecklist("Variable 'memory_limit' is $memory_limit which might not  be enough for OpenGoo. You should increase it to at least $suggested_memory in   your php.ini.", false);
124    }
126      $this->setContentFromTemplate('checks.php');
128       if(ini_get('zend.ze1_compatibility_mode')) {

Memory_Limit per script in php.ini says 15M....

I also noticed that I'm getting a "Notice" in red at the top of the "Step 2: Environment Check" screen:
Notice: Uninitialized string offset: -1 in C:\apache2triad\htdocs\_opengoo_\public\install\installation\steps\ChecksStep.class.php on line 58
« Last Edit: October 27, 2008, 02:10:59 am by mekgp »

ignacio

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2008, 09:50:28 am »
Its lines 120 through 124 that you need to comment, giving this:

120      /* $memory_limit = $this->return_bytes(ini_get('memory_limit')); // Memory allocated to PHP scripts
123       $this->addToChecklist("Variable 'memory_limit' is $memory_limit which might not  be enough for OpenGoo. You should increase it to at least $suggested_memory in   your php.ini.", false);
124    } */

mekgp

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2008, 01:25:11 pm »
Its lines 120 through 124 that you need to comment, giving this:

120      /* $memory_limit = $this->return_bytes(ini_get('memory_limit')); // Memory allocated to PHP scripts
124    } */

That did it ignacio...Thxs!  I just wanted to make sure before I commented out the lines.  Reading the file, dropping 119-128 didn't look right.   Seems to have installed/setup correctly without notices, warnings or errors.  Time to give it a go....

cabeza

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Feng Office
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2008, 07:50:34 pm »
I was looking at a different version of the code. :-\