Author Topic: More intergrated email  (Read 3352 times)

Saerimner

• View Profile
    • Email
More intergrated email
« on: September 15, 2009, 04:31:03 pm »
Just a couple of thoughts...

Email-links
If the email module is active, and you have an email-account working, Why have a ordinary mailto-link at Contacts? You should be able to use the email module to create new emails by clicking the email-adress of a contact or in a document.

Attachments
If an email has attachment you should have the abilty to load them directly to documents.

Tasks
You should be able to create a task with an email with the text inside. This would be very nifty for the workflow. I know someone already asked for this, but I think it is important.

cabeza

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Feng Office
Re: More intergrated email
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2009, 03:58:07 pm »
Email-links
If the email module is active, and you have an email-account working, Why have a ordinary mailto-link at Contacts? You should be able to use the email module to create new emails by clicking the email-adress of a contact or in a document.
Agreed.

Attachments
If an email has attachment you should have the abilty to load them directly to documents.
Currently a feature while classifying.

Tasks
You should be able to create a task with an email with the text inside. This would be very nifty for the workflow. I know someone already asked for this, but I think it is important.
It was sponsored, developed and will be available for next release.

carlos

• View Profile
Re: More intergrated email
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2009, 04:24:32 pm »
Email-links

You are right, this has been fixed and will be available in the next version... thanks!