Author Topic: Neat!  (Read 6942 times)

jamesu

• View Profile
Neat!
« on: September 08, 2007, 11:32:26 am »
It's nice to see yet another fork of ActiveCollab. The other's being ProjectPier and my rails-based spin-off, RailsCollab.

I wish you guy's the best on making a great open source web office! :)

conrado

• Administrator
  • Conrado
    • View Profile
    • Feng Office
    • Email
Re: Neat!
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2007, 04:46:17 pm »
Thanks for the encouraging words James.

We are not only aware of Project Pier (PP), but in contact with them.

OpenGoo was not conceived as an ActiveCollab fork. We make use of ActiveCollab as we use FCKEditor, TrimSpreadsheets, S5, and would use any other Open Source project that could help us make OpenGoo better, with the least effort.

We are concerned about the uncertainty of AC's future license model, as the PP team is. But I would rather join forces with PP than make another AC fork (Marcos already stated that on another post). This means we could probably use PP (or part of it) as our main framework, instead of AC. But OpenGoo and PP have a different set of goals. Hopefully some sort of collaboration among the two projects will be achieved.

Good luck with your RailsCollab project, and keep us informed of your progress.
Get Official Support for your Feng Office. Support the development team. Sign up for a Free Trial here.

RandySmich

• ICQ Messenger - 177767187
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - college application essay writin
    • View Profile
    • write my essay reddit n90nfh
    • Email
phd thesis introduction v59nqs
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2023, 09:52:46 pm »
You actually suggested it perfectly.
pay for essay online pay for essays pay for research paper buy college essays
need someone to write my essay <a href="https://bestmasterthesiswritingservice.com">can i pay someone to do my essay</a> help me write a business plan for free