Author Topic: error 500 internal server error in opengoo  (Read 4372 times)

rtomimbang

• View Profile
error 500 internal server error in opengoo
« on: August 30, 2009, 12:47:44 am »
Hi Everyone,

I have a problem with my opengoo system.  It's a 1.5.1 and for some reason, I get Error 500 internal server error.  I tried to browse the forum but some are specific to adding user etc.  What i did was to change my php.ini to get some more verbose logs whenever their is a problem. Here is mine.

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 24 bytes) in /usr/share/opengoo/application/models/project_tasks/base/BaseProjectTasks.class.php on line 77

Any, idea? I would really appreciate any help thanks and cheers!
« Last Edit: August 30, 2009, 01:00:00 am by rtomimbang »

ignacio

• View Profile
Re: error 500 internal server error in opengoo
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2009, 10:52:32 am »
Hi,

The error message is saying that the memory available for OpenGoo has been exhausted. One possible solution would be to increase the maximum memory available for OpenGoo, but your current limit is already pretty high, so it would be nice to know what is the cause of this so that we can make some fix to prevent this from happening. So please tell us what you were doing when the error came up.

Thanks.

cloo

• Freshman
    • View Profile
    • cloo
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2009, 05:39:45 pm »
I have the same problem.

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 13381155 bytes) in /home/dooo216/domains/rvstudija.lt/public_html/projektai/environment/library/database/adapters/AbstractDBAdapter.class.php on line 386

in other words here it says that limit of 64Mb is insufficient for 12Mb file.

I tested other files - 7Mb gets through, 8Mb causes error.

Using:
opengoo 1.5.2
PHP Version 5.2.9
MySql 5.0.81
Apache 1.3.41
(problem here?)

rtomimbang

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2009, 11:14:03 pm »
Hi Ignacio,

A pleasant day to you.

The problem came up when I tried to login and view the work-space for the systems administration overview page.  There are currently three members of this workspace I am mentioning.  I guess somebody from the group tried to post something greater that the expected file it can handlle memory allocation.   Just this morning, I am getting similar problems already with all the workspaces from other departments:   In any case here is my configuration.

Here is my php.ini details:

max_execution_time = 300
post_max_size = 50M
upload_max_filesize = 50MB
memory_limit = 100MB

================
OpenGoo 1.5.1
PHP 5.2.6-1+lenny3
Server version: Apache/2.2.9 (Debian)
MySQL  5.0.51a-24+lenny1 (Debian)

Here is my /usr/share/opengoo/cache/log.php log details:

#18 ERROR: Error: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in '/usr/share/opengoo                                                                             /application/controllers/AdministrationController.class.php' on line 193 (error                                                                              code: 2)
Time since start: 0.134234189987 seconds
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Session "default" started at 2009-08-28T16:48:33+0000
#1 ERROR: Error: simplexml_load_file() [<a href='function.simplexml-load-file'>f                                                                             unction.simplexml-load-file</a>]: php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed:                                                                              Temporary failure in name resolution in '/usr/share/opengoo/application/models/v                                                                             ersons_feed/VersionsFeed.class.php' on line 114 (error code: 2)
#2 ERROR: Error: simplexml_load_file(http://www.opengoo.org/versions.xml) [<a hr                                                                             ef='function.simplexml-load-file'>function.simplexml-load-file</a>]: failed to o                                                                             pen stream: php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Temporary failure in n                                                                             ame resolution in '/usr/share/opengoo/application/models/versons_feed/VersionsFe                                                                             ed.class.php' on line 114 (error code: 2)
#3 ERROR: Error: simplexml_load_file() [<a href='function.simplexml-load-file'>f                                                                             unction.simplexml-load-file</a>]: I/O warning : failed to load external entity &                                                                             quot;http://www.opengoo.org/versions.xml&quot; in '/usr/share/opengoo/applicatio                                                                             n/models/versons_feed/VersionsFeed.class.php' on line 114 (error code: 2)
Time since start: 0.127681970596 seconds
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you can help me with this one.  Really, appreciate the response.

More power.

Syrion

• View Profile
    • Studio Krater v.o.f.
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2009, 12:35:25 pm »
I also experience 500 errors when I try to update users. I guess something is wrong in the code handling that.

When I tried to delete a user I got the following error:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function candelete() in application/controllers/UserController.class.php on line 374
« Last Edit: September 01, 2009, 12:38:20 pm by Syrion »

ignacio

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2009, 03:41:30 pm »
Hi Syrion,

Your problem is another one that will be fixed in today's release. You have to change line 374 of file 'application/controllers/UserController.class.php' from:

Code: [Select]
if ($project instanceof Project && $delete_ws == 1 && $project>canDelete(logged_user())) {

to:

Code: [Select]
if ($project instanceof Project && $delete_ws == 1 && $project->canDelete(logged_user())) {

Thanks.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2009, 10:05:35 am by ignacio »

Syrion

• View Profile
    • Studio Krater v.o.f.
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2009, 03:08:50 am »
Cheers, I'm experiencing a 500 server error in the edit_profile function as well, but I couldn't find obvious errors when taking a quick peek in AccountController.class.php.

rtomimbang

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2009, 11:11:50 am »
Hi Syron,

Mine has been fixed.  It was an obvious mistake made by one of the members of sysadmin groups.  We found out that there is a sort of a BUG on the repeating task section.  But, after upgrading to 1.5.2 the problem persisted and we begun to trace back all changes prior to the error we have encountered. 

Please find this post http://forums.opengoo.org/index.php?topic=2618.msg10049#msg10049

Hope our scenario problem will give you a clue on how to fix the error.

Cheers!!

Syrion

• View Profile
    • Studio Krater v.o.f.
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2009, 08:27:39 pm »
Thanks for the answer rtomimbang, but unfortunately it has nothing to do with my user update problem.

I'll create a new topic in questions, in case something is wrong with my server.